Forty-Nine

"I have something to show you." He whispered. She nodded and grabbed her bag off the ground. He grabbed her hand and they began to walk away from the house.

"What's the bag for?" He asked softly.

"I'm not going back." She whispered. She didn't know how her parents would take it exactly. She didn't really care to be honest, but she didn't want them to think she was missing.

"Why not?" He squeezed her hand.

"My gramma. I'll explain later. Show me first." She insisted. Her nodded and crouched down in front of her. She laughed and jumped on. She rested her head on his back and took a deep breath. She missed his light, breezy smell. He smiled and kept a tight hold on her. He missed this too.

He set her down on the sand and smirked.

"What?" She giggled. He put two fingers under her chin and kissed her nose.

"You have to find it. If you don't find it, I throw you in the water. If you can you get a kiss." He murmured coyly. She smirked and tried to kiss him. He took a step back and wagged his finger.

"Find it first!" She groaned and laughed. She looked in the bushes first.

"Why do I have to look for it?" She whined.

"Because you made me look for the letters." He pulled all four out of his pocket. She smiled, he kept them all. Happiness bubbled in her stomach and she searched faster.

A white corner caught her eye. She pulled it out and looked at it. It was another painting, a painting of the beach. She held it up and laughed.

"This is so like you."

"What does that mean?" He asked wrapping his arms around her waist. She looked at the painting in the cutting, clear moon light.

"It means it's the best thing I've ever-s**t! I forgot the painting." She put her hand to her forehead and flicked her hair out of her face. He kissed her cheek.

"It's okay."

"But I want it." She sighed.

"You can go back." He suggested. She nodded slowly, she didn't want to go back.

"But not now. You owe me a kiss." He twirled her around and smushed his lips onto hers. She carefully dropped the painting on the ground and wrapped her arms around him. She felt a fat drop of rain splash on her head. Then another and another. Soon it was pouring rain. She laughed and flung the painting back in the bushes to keep it dry. Suga grabbed her bag and threw it under the trees. They didn't try to stay dry. They didn't want to. She grabbed his hands and he smiled. They twirled around in the rain and laughed happily. God, it felt so damn good to have him back. She giggled and he pulled her into him. She slammed into his chest and he rested his forehead against hers. She smiled and kissed him.

Bad weather meant good luck now didn't it?