Chapter 24

Chapter 24 - Out of Nowhere

THIRD PERSON POV

People are storming in and out of the King's property, some have their hands full of equipment or things that are needed for Taylor's birthday ball while 2 specific person supervised the whole place commanding various people what to do or where to set up, some are busy trimming the lawn.

The ball was decided to be held at the king's mansion, a perfect venue for large gatherings because of its spacious front garden. Mr.Walter and Ian are the ones in charge. Ian is excited and Walter can't tolerate any mistakes or flaws.Inside the Kings mansion where more subtle, the maids are almost done cleaning, decorating the large foyer and some parts of the mansion.

Taylor and Travis are around the city at the moment, Travis is helping out Taylor to find something to wear, hoping from one certain designer boutique to another.

"I think this one looks great on you," Travis said helping out Taylor what to wear for the ball.

"No," Taylor said sternly, sitting on one of the chairs.

"What about this one?" Travis offers again her sister, who is not showing any interest in finding the perfect gown to wear to tomorrow's ball.

"Not my type.." rejecting again Travis opinion.

Travis slowly returns back the red ball gown to one of the designer's assistant, who stands patiently waiting for them to choose a certain gown that Taylor would love. Travis approaches the lady and asked if they could give them a minute. The lady responded with a nod, leaving The siblings alone.

Travis approaches his sister who is looking bored with her chin resting on her palm, in response, Travis lowered his entire body, propping his one knee onto the floor in front of Taylor just to meet her sister's gaze. He reaches Taylors hand and said,

" Allison, I know it's hard to take it all in at once, but I promise you that I won't leave your side until I know you can handle thing's out by yourself." Running her thumb to Taylors hand in response, Taylor smiled weakly towards his brother.

Taylor's mind were preoccupied with the arranged marriage, she's into, that didn't leave her mind since the day she learned about it, she was thinking what if she tells Travis about her liking someone, will it change a thing? If so, will it be a good change or will it just worsen her situation up?

"I..I, um" Taylor hesitated, for a moment, She then stands up and started to walk back and forth, Travis then started again.

"You can tell me anything Allison, you now that." Placing his both hands inside his pocket while observing Taylor nervous behavior.

" I like someone, Travis," Taylor said after she halted and starting to do her mannerism. Travis lets out a sigh as he smiled politely, placing his other hand to Taylors shoulder and said,