Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I walk up stairs and grab a new singlet, contemplating between my blue and red Ilabb one, or my plain green singlet with Beyoncé written across it.  I choose the Beyoncé singlet because you should wear the nicer things in life.

I change out of my sweatpants into some black plain shorts to make myself more presentable.  Checking my outfit out in the ensuite mirror, I mentally clap to myself for my fabulous style.

I walk down the familiar staircase.  As I get to the bottom of the stairs I look out onto the beautiful giant green yard that's littered with fountains and multiple hedge structures - adorned to the side via the olympic size pool that the house features.

I'm about to go outside when I hear my name come from Samuel's room.  I walk slowly and cautiously as I make my way to his doorway.  Samuel's sprawled out on his bed, slightly panting. The word 'Mercury' drifts from his lips between moans as his eyes are clenched close.  I stand above him and look down in confusion as his eyes flutter open.

"Yeah?"  I ask in concern as his eyes widen in shook and surprise.  He sits up suddenly and hits my groin area with his head in the process.

"Shit!  Sorry!"  He screams as I roll onto his bed, cupping my groin in  as my hand as I roll in pain.

"I'll just ughhh..."  He says in panic as he rushes out of the room.  What a gentleman just leaving me here after head butting me in the dick, I think as I hear him come back into the room.

I see an icepack in his hand and can't stop him as my words come out as muffles and grunts. "I'll just.."  He wastes no time and places the icepack over my groin as I felt the pain slowly subdue,  managing to get out a thank you.  After the pain starts going away the room suddenly gets very awkward as I realise that Samuel's holding the icepack very close to my groin.

"I'll take the icepack now."  I press my hand over his in a failed attempt to take the pack from him. 

"It's fine.  I feel bad about... you know.." He gestures to the icepack. 

"It's just I'd feel more comfortable if I held it."  I assure him as to not offend him because he is helping me, and does have control over my groin area so perhaps annoying him is the best option right now.

"Why?" He asks cheekily, with a drop of playful confidence in his voice. 

"Because it's very close to my groin area...and therefore very close to my penis and ball sack." I reply.  I watch as a cheeky smile pastes its way onto his face.

"Why can't I touch?  It's not like it's something I've never seen before." 

I stand up in an attempt to get away and feel the coolness of the pack slip away and replace itself with the warmth of a hand - his hand.  I looked down in shock as I stare at Samuel's hand grabbing my groin instead of the pack, I feel my pants tighten as my dick starts to harden - slightly poking his hand.  He pulled it away and blushes as I start making my way towards the door.

I walk in pain up the staircase and shut the door behind me when I reached my room.

I seal myself in my room the rest of the day and can feel my stomach rumbling as I refuse to give in and go get food.  "Hush stomach!"  I command.  I hear a patter on the stairs and stop talking momentarily, before going back to cursing at my stomach.

About 5 minutes after the patter I hear a knock at my door and then the familiar patter signalling Samuel's gone back down the stairs.  I open the door and see a plate of pancakes and a card. "Sorry - Samuel." I blush and take the pancakes into my room.  Their delicate, fluffy exterior unmatched via their soft pillow interior.  A moan in pleasure as I eat my pancakes.

Thanks Samuel.

A/N

Hey guys. How's life? Great weather we're having isn't it c:

Vote/Comment/Follow

Also at the time that I'm editing this chapter, New Zealand is currently experiencing a cyclone - so not so great weather we're having! :P

Date edited:  20/2/18  7:25 am

- YOP