Chapter 27

[luke is lashton trash lolololol]

"You're moving?" Ashton asked, voice cracking. He didn't want this to be true. Everything was about to be okay, they were going to sort it out. But of course, everything always has to get in the way. How could they not know this by now? Things were always going to get in the way.

"I know, I- I'll explain everything, just don't leave." Luke was panicking right now and he was terrible at hiding it. He didn't want Ashton to leave again, he couldn't have him leave again. Even if they don't get back together, he still needed him in his life no matter how weird it was. Ashton looked hesitant and tired, like he just wanted to give up and that scared Luke so much that his breathing became uneven.

Luke's vision became blurry and legs were weak, Ashton started to panic and he didn't know what to do. The curly-haired boy lead him into the kitchen, quickly got him a glass of water whilst spilling it everywhere because he was freaking out. Luke's hands were so shaky he ended up spilling it down his shirt and if he wasn't hyperventilating, Ashton would've laughed. The boy then remembered that on the plane, Luke held his hands and it calmed him down a bit when he was like this.

Ashton stood between Luke's legs, holding onto his hands and tried making sure he didn't fall backwards off the chair. Ashton rubbed his hands, Luke starting to relax and Ashton was relieved. Luke glanced up at the boy, Ashton looking back down at him and the next minute, Luke was leaning in and Ashton didn't hesitate to press his lips against his. Luke placed his hands at the small of Ashton's back and ran his hands under his shirt, pulling him closer by the hips.

Ashton's certainly became better at kissing, he was already so good but now he just seems.. better? Luke didn't really know, maybe it was just because of how much they've missed each other. They haven't kissed for weeks and this is really making up for it. Maybe a little too much since Luke now has a hard on.

"I still have lube if you wanna.. you know," Luke whispered huskily in Ashton's ear and immediately, his eyes widened and he pulled away.

"Whoa.. seriously?" Ashton shook his head, thinking Luke would take this more seriously.

"Fuck– I got caught up, I'm sorry.." Seeing the apologetic expression on Luke's face made him realise that he didn't have to be punctual all the time and it was okay to have a little fun sometimes, even if you might regret it later. But really, Ashton was sick of over thinking things and just wanted to take his mind off of everything for a while. And Luke was the one who could do that.

"You know what? it's fine, I'm sick of over thinking." Luke raised an eyebrow, about to question the boy, but Ashton quickly leaned in and kissed him. Luke moaned, hands roaming Ashton's body as the curly haired boy melted into the touch. As much as Luke felt guilty, he just couldn't will himself to stop. Obviously Ashton would get mad at him later on, but if he stopped, he was afraid he'd walk out on him again.

But then Luke remembered Ashton wasn't that kind of person. Luke stopped kissing the boy, earning a hurt expression to form on his face and he instantly regretted it.

"I think we're doing this for the wrong reason." Luke said quietly and it was obvious that Ashton was angry.

"What do you mean? You're the one that said we should and now you don't want to?" Luke was caught off guard by how needy Ashton sounded, how broken.

"I do! Believe me, I do. I just– I don't really know if this is a good idea, we haven't exactly figured everything out yet." Ashton squeezed his eyes shut tightly, then opening them and revealing tears. Luke's face fell, reaching out for his hand in which Ashton snatched it away. The boy turned around, letting out a quiet sob along with a small hiccup and Luke stood from where he sat, grabbing Ashton gently by the wrist and turned him so they were facing each other.