Thanks for reading!

well.. here we are at the end of my first story and let me just fucking say it's been great. i never thought in a million years that I'd ever write a book, and now i have. it's weird.

every read, every comment and every vote means the absolute world to me. thank you so so so much, you guys have such a special place in my heart, even though i don't know you personally. when i'm down, i read the comments on this story ngl and it makes me so damn happy. you guys are amazing, how can one be so funny and make a person smile so much. thank you for doing it, because as i was writing this story, i was going through a lot and writing is what made me happy. and just seeing your comments made it 10x better. I've even made some really close friends because of this story, which i am so grateful for.

it's hard to believe i came up with this idea in my history class last year, and it's been almost a year since i started this. i can't believe it. and it's all thanks to you guys for giving me the motivation to keep going with this. I've never wanted to stop writing this, like i haven't gotten bored, but sometimes i felt like it wasn't good enough. i still do think that most of the time, but i'm glad the people i do have are so supportive of me. I'd love to get something published one day, that's all i want. please have faith in me and keep supporting me, because i can guarantee i'll be back with more great stories. (not saying this was great or being conceited)

i can't thank you guys enough. i love you all and so does your sunshine
❤️💛💚💙💜💗

stick around for more stories      ()*:・゚

-tara (also a weird picture of me on the side/top whatever device you're on idk)