Chapter 17

I felt wind blowing against my face, it wasn't exactly cooling, but was rather irritating me.

My eyes flung open only to see Taehyung pointing the hair dryer to my face.

"TURN IT OFF!" I yelled, covering my face with my two hands.

He burst out laughing, "You're never up early."

"Why must I be up early. I don't have to go to work," I muttered, still with my eyes closed.

"Well you should at least wake up early to make me breakfast, tie for me my tie, clean up my room, do the laundry, clean the house, all that, you know."

"Wow go hire a domestic helper," I hissed, "Just go to work and don't disturb my sleep."

I felt two hands grabbing my shoulder, pulling me to sit upright. "Taehyunngg..." I groaned.

"Come eat breakfast with me, lazy," He said to me.

"Why must I eat with you?" I complained, raising my eyebrow.

"Because I say so," he spoke, "Better be down in 15 minutes or you'll have to clean my room afterwards."

I sighed, "Fine."

Taehyung left my room while I went to wash up, then I met him downstairs at the dining table.

"Hamburger?" I asked as I sat opposite him, "Don't we have cereals or something."

"Cereals for breakfast isn't my style," he said and took a big bite on his hamburger.

"Alright, whatever," I said and pursed my lips. "Uh, Taehyung?"

"Hmm?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"What is it?"

I hesitated, but eventually said it, "Can I go get a job?"

Taehyung choked on his food and coughed continuously before gulping down some water, "Are you crazy? Of course you can't! What if Soohyun--"

"That name again!" I frowned, folding my arms, "I know how to take care of myself. I'll be fine. And I don't have to work somewhere far, perhaps just somewhere nearby?"

"Well, sure," He said, and my face lightened up until he continued, "After 6 months."

"Taehyung, please?" I begged. It's pretty ridiculous that I have to get permission from him just to get myself a job.

"I provide you money, shelter and food. You can depend me and you don't have to go to work, alright," He said, convincing me to just stay home.

"But I wanna go out!" I complained, "I can't just stay home and be a couch potato."

"You can go out only with me," he said. "We can go on a date in the weekends," he added jokingly, then winked at me.

"Yahh, I'm being serious," I tried to hold my smile, looking away.

"Yeah whatever, I'm off to work, help me with my tie," Taehyung said, standing up.

I sighed and also stood up after him. I took the blue striped tie from his hand, standing closer to him and brought it around his neck.

"Hyejin..."
"If you're gonna my breath stinks I'll beat you up," I warned him, causing him to chuckle.

"Wah, you're pretty rough, aren't you," he said.

I didn't reply to him and was done tying his tie. I was about to walk off before he grabbed my wrist, looking at my fingers.

"Where's your ring?" He questioned me, looking straight into my eyes.