Chapter Nine

A/N: I lied, but not it's not my fault. I was grounded and couldn't write the story last weekend so I apologize. Blame my parents 😂
---------------------------------------------
Mustang's POV
I sighed. I had sent Sargent Brosh to find fullmetal 30 minutes ago.
"What's the matter, Colonel?" Havoc asked.
"Nothing, now get back to your work."
The door slammed open and I knew who had FINALLY arrived.

"What took you so long, Fullmetal?" I asked, annoyance evident.
"Sorry, but I do hope you didn't expect me to leave my meal to come talk to you of all people?" he replied sarcastically.
I did a tch, when I realized something. Al wasn't in the room.
"So I'm guessing you have found a way to get the two back to their realm, eh?" I asked while picking up the folder I had ready for him.
"No, and I was hoping that you found something to help and that's why you called me here." He said plopping down on my couch and crossing his legs.
"Hate to pop your bubble, but I haven't found anything yet. I have a mission for you." I said handing the vanilla folder out to him.
"What! I can't, I have to help them!" He said, standing up. "Why can't you give it to someone else while I'm busy?"
"Sorry Fullmetal but you still work for the military and you have to do the work. Now stop complaining and get to it."
He took and the folder and sat down while I began briefing the mission.

A/N: OK! I'm sorry for this being so short but I still have no idea to what the mission should be. any ideas?