Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - Euan Salvatore

EUAN'S POV

How do I end up with Taylor King? Earlier today....

"EUAN! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!!" God, how am I going to do with my pesky Sister...

Having a hard time to open my eyes, well, I just got home this morning from late night activities and my sister is bugging me big time, when will I get my rest! DAMN IT. I drag my body out of my bed and out of my to- shit, I forgot I went home with this girl I just met from the club. I groan and let the girl have her sleep in.

"Why are you here?" I said, somewhat irritated, shouldn't give her my spare keys to my Pad.

"Have you forgotten your schedule for this afternoon?" Cass said while invading my bar, helping herself with some wine.

"No..." I answered, getting some water over the fridge.

"So, why are you still here?"

"Cass, it's 3 p.m for Christ sake... now, can I go back to my sleep?" please let me get my sleep!

"Tell me first what is your schedule for today and I'll let you sleep. If!... you think you still have enough time to bum your ass around" She smirked, sigh. I sat on a tall chair while I watch my sister roam around my pad. What a headache. I have to answer her unwillingly, I scratch my head.

"I just need to pick up my Suit for tomorrow's ball an- SHIT!" I jumped up out of the tall chair and get my ass hurriedly to get a proper shower, shit! I have a dinner with Taylor today, fuck! I almost forgot.

"Hmm, You can thank me later after your first date with Taylor!" Cass shouted cockily.

"Yeah! Yeah! Don't rub it in my face!" I shouted from my room, not minding the girl who is still sleeping soundly in my bed. After an Hour of getting all ready and dressed up, this girl decides to wake up, great. Snaking her arms around me and pressing her naked chest on my back while I'm trying to tie my Oxford.

"What's the rush, baby boy?" the girl asked, how do I end up taking home a girl who talk like this, ugh. Makes me cringe. Good thing I'm not facing her right now.

"How much should I pay you for a night with my brother?" we both looked up to Cassandra who's leaning against the doorway of my room. I let out a small laugh as the girl behind me stands up angrily, picking her clothes on the floor and putting it back on, cursing something about us being arrogant filthy rich bastards, Slamming the main door and leaving us two behind, I Can't help it... It's Cass.

"That was harsh..." I said while selecting what kind of scent ill have to use as for her, watching my every move me like a CCTV camera.

"Then stop your childish, Cassanova games Euan..." She stated, still leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed. I approach her and held Cassandras shoulder.

"I have to go" I smiled and kissed her cheeks.

I looked at my watch, waiting for the elevator to make its stop at the parking lot. A minute or two, I drove my way out of the parking lot with my Ferrari. A ladies man, should have one of these or equivalent, a sense of style, knows what to say and what not to say to a lady, of course, good looks that will do the charm, being rich is just a plus in my opinion. After I got my Suit for tomorrow's event, Slowing down upon my arrival, Just in time seeing the King Brothers waiting for their ride home I guess. I Went out of my car and waved at them.

"Euan, you're early." Said the eldest, Travis beside Thomas, the youngest, shaking hands with them respectfully.

"Kings don't wait," I said.