Chapter 12: Doctor Vist

*Three days after the crash*

Mingyu's p.o.v.

Yesterday was crazy.

I don't know why Wonwoo acted they way he did and he wouldn't tell me. It was frustrating me so much.

After Wonwoo left I just paced our room for what must have been an hour and when he finally came back he was mad at me and wouldn't say anything to me.

He still hadn't waken up yet and I was waiting for him to wake up so I talk to him.

S.coups said that Wonwoo had to go somewhere this afternoon but wouldn't tell me where. S.coups said Wonwoo had to tell me himself.

"Mingyu, I think you'll have to wake him up yourself." S.coups said when it became the afternoon. "You'll have to leave soon."

"Alright, I'll go wake him up." I said and made my way to our bedroom.

I walked into the room and saw Wonwoo curled in a ball on his bed. I walk over to him put my hand on his shoulder. When I did Wonwoo let out a moan and opened his eyes slightly.

"I don't want to get up." Wonwoo said in a quiet voice.

"You have to, S.coups hyung said so." I told him and Wonwoo groaned and rolled onto his back, spreading his long, slim limbs out across his mattress.

"Do you we have pain killers?" Wonwoo asked.

"We do, but Coups hyung said you have to eat first." I said and Wonwoo groaned once again.

S.coups said Wonwoo would have a hangover when he woke up and thus have a headache, but we would have to make him eat before he was aloud any pain killers.

Both S.coups and I have been worried about Wonwoo because, as far as we can tell, he basically doesn't eat. Which is not good for him, or anyone for that matter.

"Come on." I said, trying to get Wonwoo out of bed. "Coups hyung said we have to leave soon."

"Right, I had forgot about that." Wonwoo said and sat up.

"Where is it that we are going?" I asked.

"Why does it matter?" Wonwoo said.

"It matters because I'm going with you." I said and Wonwoo stared at me confused.

"I thought S.coups hyung was going with me?" Wonwoo questioned.

"No, he has to go somewhere with Jeonghan hyung." I said.

"Oh" Was all Wonwoo said as he walked out of the room.

"Well, now can I now where we are going?" I asked as I followed him out of the room.

"The doctors." Wonwoo said blankly.

"Oh, ok." I said, not wanting to make Wonwoo mad by asking why.

Wonwoo laughed a bit. "Not going to ask why?"

"I just didn't think it was my place." I said and looked down at my feet as I walked.

Because I was looking down, I didn't notice that Wonwoo had stopped walking so I ran into him.

He looked up at me and placed on my cheek.

"You're so silly." He said and I just looked at him questionably. "You're my boyfriend, of course you have the right to ask and to know."

Wonwoo reached up and peaked my lips.

"I'll tell you on the way there, ok?" Wonwoo said. "I don't want everyone to know."

I smiled down at him. "Alright, I understand."