Chapter 5

The Next Day...

Antonia's POV
I woke up to my beeper, beeping... I saw that it was Cube... Ohh now he wants to call...

" Hello?" I answered with an attitude.

" Hey bae what's with the attitude..." He said.

" I haven't heard from you in three days ? Now you want to call me.." I said raising my voice a little, sitting up...

" Look low your tone, your acting like I'm fucking bitches out here..." He said.

" Well are you?" I asked rolling my eyes ..

" Noo! But your making me want to fuck one right now.."

" Then go ahead then! Fuck !" I yelled hanging up the phone..

And with that I laid back down, thinking about what just went down...regretting it all.

O'Shea's POV
I slammed the hotel phone down , pissed off... I can't she actually went there...

" Shit." I yelled.

" Yo wassup Cube?" E asked.

" Mane Antonia having a bitch fit again, and I don't have time for her bullshit right now..."

" Aye, well tonight we can turn up without yo ass being all loyal and shit..." Dre said dapping me.

" Mane, hell yeah!" I said...

" Nigga, she gone kill yo ass if you cheat on ha..." E said..

" Mane, she said it so I will to show her when not to test me.."

" Now you know how emotional that girl gets.."

" Mane stfu E.." I said laying back down..

" Whatever , trying to help yo young ass.." He said walking out the room.

***
Later that Night..

Evelyn's POV
So Antonia, came ova' to my place to just chill... So right now we're  watching Full House since she's being antisocial..

Then my house phone rung, " Let me go get that.." I said since she was laying across my lap eating ice cream..

" No I'll get it and blow whoever tf calling off.." She said pouting.

I shrugged and let it be, not trying to argue with her while she's in her zone...

Phone Call:

Antonia: Hello?

Eazy: Everlyn? This you..

Antonia: No E, it's Antonia, what you want?

Eazy: Damn why you being so grouchy..?

Antonia: Why you asking so many questions?

I decided to grab the phone and take it from there..

Me: Hey baby..

Eazy: Hey , why you have ha ass answer the phone?

Me: ~laughs~ Her and Cube got into it and she's in ha zone right now... But anyways wassup?

Eazy: I miss you bruh.. Like bad and I miss the 🐱 too..

I bust out laughing..

Me: Of course you do E... I can't wait to see you..

Eazy: Same... It would be awesome if you guys could come and see us perform..

Me: You're right but you know how our budget well mine atleast ; ion know bout
T...

Eazy: Alright well, I'm bout to go hit the hay ride.. ~laughs~ I love you...

Me: Alright , and I love you more E, be careful...

Eazy: Of course, goodnight..

Me: Goodnight...

And with that we both hung up, I really miss my baby, I have to see when their going to be in Nevada.. So I can support my boo..

" Hey maybe we should get tickets to their performance in Nevada..." I said..

" I'll pass..." She said filling her nails.

" Really Antonia..."I asked.

" Yes really..." She Said.

" That nigga have you sprung and y'all haven't even slept together yet.." I said causing her to smile... I know that my girl has a sense of humor so I hit her with a slight joke..

" Manee hush, it's just something about him, that I can't explain..." She said shrugging..

" Then how about you stop being a brat and call him..." I said ...

" Hmm, you think so?"

" Hell yea..." I said smiling.

She nodded and picked up the phone and called Cube...

Antonia: Hello, aye E put Cube on the phone right quick... Why not? E! Just put him on right quick please...

All I saw was a face expression go from happy , to frustration all over again... What have this nigga done this time?!

~Quality🌸