Chapter#33

Mahnoor's POV:

It felt like moments passed in slow motion. No one said or did anything, but as soon as Moosa stepped into the kitchen, Yawar dashed off saying, "Assalam o Alaikum, MB... I just remembered I have work to do."

Traitor...!

Now it was just me and Moosa in the kitchen. He was staring at me and I didn't know what to do. He bent down, picking up the spoon and slowly walked over to me.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to hit you. It was an accident." I stuttered.

"Take responsibility." Putting the spoon on the kitchen counter, he stood inches away from me.

"Huh?"

"Wipe it."

"Take a bath. It will wash away eventually." I turned to the other shelve.

Instead of going back, he gets a hold of my hand and pulled me into a hug, burying his head in my neck. I gasped when the mixture came in contact with my skin. Now it was on my clothes and neck.

It's gross...

My body jolted as he licks the mixture of my neck.

"Sweet revenge!" He whispered and pulled back with a satisfied smirk.

With that, he turned around on his heels and left, leaving me in utter shock. I stood still for a few more minutes until I hear Yawar's voice.

"Ehm... How long will you stand like this?" He didn't make eye contact.

Don't tell me...

Heat start rushing in me and I left the kitchen immediately. Closing the bedroom door, I leaned against it and facepalm myself.

So embarrassing...

How am I going to face Yawar now...?

I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't notice the reaching presence to me and when I did, Moosa was already standing right in front of me, only in a towel and a worried expression on his face. I quickly closed my eyes because I was not in the condition to leave the room.

"Noor, are you alright?" His cold hands touched my cheek, making me flinch.

"Noor?" He called out my name again when I didn't answer.

"P-put some clothes on." I stuttered and received a deep chuckle.

"So that's why you closed your eyes." He stated.

"Good! Then stay like this because I will remain in a towel for a little longer."

What???

Suddenly, my feet left the floor and I was scooped up bridal style. I gasped and open my eyes only to see his bare chest near my face.

Ya Allah!

I quickly closed back my eyes. Soon, my feet touched the floor again.

"Open your eyes, Noor."

"Wear something."

"Noor, open your eyes." This time his voice held warning but I still choose to ignore it and the very next moment I regret it as cold water started pouring on me. I shrieked and opened my eyes, only to find myself standing in the bathroom under the shower with Moosa in front of me, still in a towel.

"Let's enjoy this shower together." He whispered, enjoying my startled state.

"No!" I quickly shook my head and wiggle to get free from his hands on my arms.