First Encounter

Hey Guys!! Thanks for reading and voting for this story! I really hope you like it. I mean it's not interesting but it will be soon. :)

______________________________________________

I sighed as the number on the paper didn’t match the number written on the dinted green locker. I kept walking, staying as close as I could to the lockers on my left hand side. A couple of people brushed shoulders with me as we passed due to the crammy corridor. I finally found my locker, number 287, right at the end of the row of lockers next to a storeroom door. I put my combination in and unlocked the lock, swinging open the green metal door. Right as I was opening my door whoever was next to me opened theirs as well, causing them to clash together.

“Oh my god. I’m so sorry” I said, pulling my door back towards me, revealing a tall, muscular guy with tattoos up his arms and piercings on his face.

“Watch where you’re swinging that” he snarled at me.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t see you there” I replied nervously.

“You must be that new kid aren’t you” he asked.

I nodded but before I could say anything my locker door was slammed shut and my arm was being pulled away by a girl around my age.

“Leave her alone Louis, she doesn’t need you bothering her” the girl snapped.

She pulled me away down the hall towards the cafeteria.

“Sorry about that but he’s nothing but trouble. I’m Eleanor by the way” She said, stopping at the juice bar to get a bottle of apple juice.

“Thankyou I’m Ashleigh, I’m new here” I said.

“Yeah I figured that. So you’ll come sit with me at lunch yeah?” she asked

I nodded, willing to make a good impression and new friends.

_____________________________________

So thats Chapter 3! I really hope youse like it!!! 2 votes for next?

x