Fucked.

"Fuck..." Gerard sighed, turning off his alarm clock and gazing at the sleeping figure on his floor. Mikey had indeed decided that Gerard couldn't be trusted, so he felt it was in fact necessary to sleep in his room and keep an eye on him. Gerard didn't mind, though, and simply stepped over his brother as he made his way into the bathroom.

If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out first hand what it's like to be Gee. He ran his fingers over the large purple spot, that, if anything, had seemed to be worse than it was yesterday. He grimaced, knowing he would simply have to deal with all the people asking questions and staring at him as though he was some kind of freak.

After quickly brushing his teeth and applying a thin line of eyeliner, he exited the bathroom to wake up his brother and throw on some clothes.

"Hey, Mikes, wake up," he nudged Mikey in the shoulder with his foot.

"Fuck off..." He groaned in response

"Get your ass out of bed or I'll tell Pete you have a crush on him," Gerard replied with a large smirk on his lips.

Mikey blushed 50 shades of red, "Who told you?!"

"Wait- what? You do?! I was kidding!" Gerard exclaimed, laughing as Mikey's cheeks turned impossibly pinker.

"What?! No! I don't! I w-was just playing a joke, and you totally fell for it!" Mikey jumped to his feet, leaving the room as quickly as possible with nothing but a shitty excuse.

"Sure, Mikey!" Gerard called after him, chuckling as he began to do what can only be referred to as 'the skinny-jean dance.'

---

Gerard pulled into a parking space at Belleville high, not at all ready to face his peers. After teasing Mikey for a bit, he had dropped him off at Pete's so the two could walk together, as Mikey didn't trust Gerard enough not to tell Pete his 'little secret.'

Sighing heavily, Gerard looked himself over in the mirror one last time before grabbing his bookbag and heading toward the school with his head down. Maybe, just maybe, if he walked with his head down and sat in the back of every class, not too many people would notice.

He was wrong. The moment he walked in the school, all eyes were on him. He glanced around, everyone staring at him and murmuring things to their friends. Fuck, this is not how he was hoping this would turn out.

Gerard began walking to class, earbuds in and head down, but that didn't stop him from seeing the people that were talking. All the accusing glares, the hushed gossip, the pitying eyes, he saw it all. And there wasn't a thing he could do. He found it odd, though, that not a single person had approached him or even asked him about it. Strange as it was, he didn't think much of it.

---

Gerard walked into his first period, intending to go straight to his desk, but was stopped by Miss Jackson, "Gerard, can we speak for a moment?"

"Oh. Yeah, sure." He mumbled, making his way towards her as she motioned for him to follow her into the pottery room so no one would overhear them.

"Ok. First things first, tell me the truth about what happened to your face. Don't worry, this is completely confidential." Miss Jackson pinched the bridge of her nose, hoping he had simply fallen.

"I... I got hit..." He responded meekly.

"By whom?" She questioned, concern etched into her brow.

"My... Friend. I said something stupid and he got mad, but it's okay now." He lied.

"Your 'friend' did this to you? It looks like you got hit pretty hard... Is this 'friend' of yours by any chance Bert McCracken?"

Gerard paled, his mouth going dry, "w-what makes you ask t-that..?"

"I heard a few things yesterday pertaining to the two of you. The gist of it was that you lured Bert to your house and then tried to force yourself upon him and that he punched you in order to get away. It was also stated that you told him that you had done this to many other boys, and if he said anything, you would 'kill' him. Now, I don't believe that for one second based on what I know of both you and Bert, but this isn't my place to speak. I'm just letting you know that I'm fairly sure the whole school has heard that by this point in time. The administrators believe this is, in fact, just a rumor with zero truth to it and will not take the matter any further. I want to know the truth from you, alright?"

Gerard broke. He backed into the wall, sliding down as tears began to overflow. How could that have happened? How could he have convinced so many people of that? He would never... Gerard felt sick his stomach, lurching forward as he began to dry heave. He felt Miss Jackson pat his back before muttering a quick apology, saying they would speak later and returning to the classroom.

After a few minutes, Gerard's head stopped spinning and he looked up from the floor. He was fucked. Completely and utterly fucked.

***

Chapter three weehee!

Thoughts?

Does it seem weird? Or unrealistic? Too fast? Critiques are greatly appreciated :D

Ok well that's it

Merci pour le Venin...