Oops Sorry

Chapter 4 guisee! Are youse liking it?? Hope so!

__________________________________________

It was fourth period and I had an English class. I made my way down the halls towards Classroom 3B. I got a little bit lost and ended up going the complete opposite way then what I should have been going. I walked past a room that had ‘STORE ROOM’ written on it in big black letters. I looked down to the map in my hands and figured that I was on the totally opposite side of the school.

‘If I go this way then turn left and down that corridor I won’t be as late’ I said to myself, following the path I said with my index finger. I looked up from my map and started walking towards the end of the corridor. I passed a couple of doors on the way. I looked back at my map, trying to memorise the path I had to follow to get back to my assigned class. Before I could look up I heard a door slam shut and I ran smack bang into something.

“Watch it!” A very masculine voice came from, what seemed like miles, above me.

“Oh uh s-sorry. I’m new here and I got lost” I stuttered as I looked up, faced with a beautiful set of emerald green orbs, hinted with another emotion.

I noticed the strange boy had boxing shorts on and no shirt. His arms, chest and torso were covered in multiple tattoos, ranging from skulls to random patterns. I also noticed he had chiselled abs and nipple piercings.  I ran my eyes up his arms, revealing massive biceps and more tattoos. My eyes skimmed over his face, eyebrow piercing, lip piercing and spacers in his ears. My attention snapped back to his voice.

“Yeah well I could probably show you the way back” he said, a smirk plastered on his sculpted face.

“Oh are you sure, I think I’d be able to find my way back” I said back, looking back to the ground feeling overpowered by the tall boy in front of me.

“I’m positive babe, just wait here until I get back from the locker ro- no actually come with me” he said, his voice deep and raspy sending chills down my spine.

I frowned at the word ‘babe’ as he grabbed my wrist and sort of dragged me behind him,

“I can wait here!” I exclaimed, tugging my wrist from his mega large hand.

He turned around and looked me up and down, his body towering over mine as he stepped closer towards me.

“Well if you wanna make yourself good bait for the jocks that will be in here in about, hmm, 5 minutes, then sure stay here and get hurt. But if you don’t I’d come with me” he snarled and started walking towards the ‘locker room’ again.

I sighed and took a couple of steps after him but then re-thought my actions, deciding to wait until he came back out. My phone buzzed from in my back pocket. I used my index finger and thumb to drag it out. A message from mum.

Hi darling just letting you know I got the job at the hospital and I start tomorrow. Love you. Text me if you need anything. Xx – Mum

I smiled to myself, happy that my mother got a job that she loved. She had been a nurse for 4 years, and that’s part of the reason my parents split up. When my Mum was at work my Dad would go out and see other women, lying to Mum saying he was going out for drinks with his mates. He used to give me money so I wouldn’t tell Mum but I knew I had to. Obviously I kept some of the money but I would usually just sneak into their room and put it into Mum’s wallet. When I told Mum that my father was seeing other women, she didn’t believe me, telling me I was silly and to go to my room. It was when the phone calls from unknown numbers started coming through at late hours of the night, she soon believed me.

__________________________________________

Its bad I know. Oh well. 3 votes?

xx~xx