Chapter One

"I'm so glad the company gave us the weekend off!" cheered Jungkook, the maknae of Bangtan. "And we're going camping together, hyungs! This is going to be so fun!"

"For people that like the outdoors," corrected Hoseok, the member who was the most easily scared. He was tightly wrapped in a thick jacket to combat the early morning chill. "Jungkook-ah, protect me from the bears if you're so excited!"

"Please, Hobi, he'll be protecting me," Jimin joked, lightly hitting the older dancer on the shoulder before wrapping an arm around the maknae's shoulders. "You'd protect me over Hoseok, right, Jungkookie?"

"Shove off," Jungkook laughed, dodging Jimin's embrace. "You guys are ridiculous."

"The car's all set," Namjoon announced, coming into the dorms, his footfalls resonating on the wooden floors. I glanced up and counted all the heads in the room. Only six.

"Where's Yoongi?" I inquired, not seeing the pale little rapper. His low, raspy voice hadn't been heard all morning, and I now noticed that he wasn't here. It wasn't unusual that he wasn't heard, after all, since he didn't talk much in the mornings.

"He's sleeping in the car," Namjoon replied with a wry smile. Typical Yoongi. I rolled my eyes before redirecting my attention to my dongsaengs.

"Are we all set?" I asked, scanning over everyone's duffel bags and their bright faces. Despite it being so early in the morning, they seemed to be awake and cheery. Everyone nodded. "Alright, let's go to the car, then!"

We had rented out a van for the weekend, so that all seven of us would fit. Namjoon was driving, I got shotgun since I was the eldest, and everyone else got the back two rows. Hoseok and Jimin occupied the middle row, and Taehyung and Jungkook sat in the very back, drawing on a snoozing Yoongi and taking pictures.

"Seokjin, can you put this address into the GPS?" Namjoon asked, handing me the small device. I nodded and typed in the address of the campsite as he started the car. As we pulled onto the road, Jungkook and Taehyung started whooping, which woke up Yoongi, who immediately started cussing out the poor children.

I sighed, smiling softly. I felt so at home with these six boys, and I almost felt nostalgic. Why? I quickly shook off the feeling and settled into my current setting, letting the sounds of the other Bangtan members wash over me. This was going to be a fun weekend.