Chapter 9 - Hoshi's Feelings

DK's POV

The guidance book?

Wait, is this real? I touched the book but the book's glow instantly disapear. It turned into a normal book. I opewned the first page but nothing was there.

Maybe it's just my imagination. Maybe I lost my mind because of Hyemi. I sighed in relief as I put the book on the book shelf. I went back to sleep afterwards.

Hoshi's POV

Ring ring ring!

It was finally morning. I woke up trying to find where's the noisy alarm clock. I turned around and saw Vernon was hugging it to sleep.

"Yah!" I shook his arms.

He woke up and let go of the clock. "Morning, hyung" he greeted, rubbing him sleepy eye with his index finger.

"Morning" I yawned.

I got off of bed and walked outside the room. As I walked out, I found Seokmin sleeping soundlessly on the sofa. I walked closer to him and leaned closer to his face.

His eyes finally opened as he jumped in shock to see me that close. "What are you doing?" He asked, placing his hand on his heart. He looked like he was about to get a heart attack.

I just laughed.

"Funny to see you out here, sleeping" I teased. "Where's Hyemi?" I turned serious.

He yawned before answering. "In our room. She's sleeping on my bed"

"Oh" was all I could say. I didn't know what's gotten up to me lately. It seemed like whenever I see Hyemi, I feel... You could say, happy? Am I really that happy to see her? Does that mean I like her? No, it can't be.

Suddenly, I heard someone went to the living roon. "Morning" I saw Hyemi walked to us with a smile upon her face. I couldn't help it but to smile brightly seeing her.

"M-morning" I blushed. I could feel my body is heated up also my cheeks were burning.

"Are you ok, Hoshi?" She asked me with a worried tone, which made me even more red. She placed her palms on my cheeks. "Wah, You're so warm~ and you look like a tomato" she laughed. Her touch just made me feel insane.

"Yeah, hyung. Are you ok?" Seokmin looked at me with concerned.

I turned to him, not wanting to make eyecontact with Hyemi. "Y-yeah. I'm fine" I shuttered.

"Let's eat!" She cheered. "I'll go and wake up Dino" she went to Dino and the other's room.

Just by thinking of her with Dino made me feel angry. But why? Why would I be angry when Dino was first person that she meets. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm jealous?

I followed her to Dino's and she was jumping up and down on his bed. I chuckled seeing her like that. Dino groaned, waking up.

"I don't feel like getting up so early" Dino said.

I walked to them. "Just wake up" I playfully sat on him.

"Hyung.. That hurts~!" He cried.

I heard Hyemi was laughing, watching us. I turned to her. "Join me" I said to her. She smiled and jumped on top of Dino. "Hyemi! Hyung! Get of off me" he cried again.

"Fine.. I'm awake" he told us, making us got off of him.

"That's a good boy" I said, messing with his hair.

"You're awake! Let's make breakfast together" Hyemi said to Dino.

Dino smiled widely to her and grabbed her hand. "Let's make bacon" he said, walking of with Hyemi by his side.