Chapter Seven | Handcuffed

Hi Readers, 

This Chapter has been fully edited as of the 20/06/21. I hope you will enjoy it!

I am leaving my original AN as it is a bit of nostalgia for me and I would also like to keep the thanks that I gave to the fans below. 

Thanks to:

@LadyOfTheNight for her support and guiding comments which are always fab to read xx

@Nairxarika for dedicating her story 'Die Pirate' to me, and also to all of the other aspiring Pirate writers that have suddenly popped up and dedicated chapters to me as well!

@Umaymahkhan for helping with swear words

@RoxyRose for the amazing banner! 

@Remorsebeauty Her story is amazing, I hope you will go check it out! 

And now, I hope that you will enjoy the chapter. Happy reading!

Love Always,
Daisy 

________________________

Chapter Seven | Handcuffed 

*

'Two armies are coming at me,
their flags and weapons look the
s a m e.
One tells the truth
the other's lying,
and their both calling my
n a m e .'

- Madalen Duke (How Villains are Made)

*

CIRCE

"Let me out!" 

For what felt like the fiftieth time since the door had been shut in my face, my fists hammered down on the hard wood in vain. 

"I know you can hear me," I hissed venomously, banging loudly against the door again. The sides of my hands had begun to grow numb. "I know you can hear me!" I yelled louder, my voice cracking annoyingly towards the end. 

It was a grim reality but I knew that no-one was coming. Obviously. Obviously no-one was coming. I was alone in this. Bitterly, and utterly alone. So if I couldn't escape, then I was going to damn well annoy the heck out of them until they decided to let me go. 

"Oi!" I yelled again, "Shitty Pirate Captain block-head! Get your ass back here and let me out!" It was a petty insult, and one that gained me absolutely no response, but I felt slightly better for it. 

I eyed the door calculatingly and wondered what the odds were of being able to kick it down. I was just gearing up to try, taking a few steps back to get a good run up, when my foot met with something soft and I shrieked inadvertently, recoiling as whatever it was moved again and made a light groaning sound. 

"Holy sh-"

Pressing my back to the door, I stared down at the thing on the floor that I had found under my shoe. Eyes narrowing suspiciously, I realized that the thing, was in fact Cobalt. Wonderful. 

Easing forward, I nudged him unceremoniously with the tip of my shoe. He grunted a little and shifted, his head turning towards me. A massive lump was swelling on his forehead and I winced. Whoops.