00; prologue

00; prologue

Bonnie Bennett entered the Salvatore's house with an old spell book in her hands, she had been searching for days just one way to save her best friend from the Original Hybrid also known as Niklaus Mikaelson and finally, she did or it seemed like she had found a solution.

The two brothers greeted her and hurried her to tell them what did she want, the young witch sighed and placed her book on the table; Damon, the older brother, raised his eyebrow not impressed and made her a gesture to continue, she gave him a glare and sighed.

"I think I may have found a solution" she said softly. Stefan, the younger brother, looked shocked while Damon just stood there waiting impatiently. Bennett opened the book and turned it to them so they could read the page. Both brothers read the title.

"Don't say its name" Damon scoffed when he read it "What is this?" he crossed his arms "Get to the point witchy."

Bonnie glared at him but grabbed the book she cleared her throat and started to read "Don't say its name" she started "Don't ever call it, no matter how desperate you are" Stefan listened curious "Don't say it out loud because just three times it's what it needs" the witch breathed "A deal you have to make but there is a price, after all, all magic comes with a price" she frowned "But I implore you to whoever is reading this, think, just think."

"That's it?" Damon asked in disbelief. Bonnie shook her head.

"There is more" she said, she showed the book and both vampires started to read.

"The Dark One" was written on the page under the name was a phrase marked with one line under it "No one calls if they don't have a deal in mind and if you don't have anything worthy to give... you'll be begging for death."

"What else did you find Bonnie?" Stefan asked her not pleased with the words of the book.

"Nothing else unless you want to trust Elijah" she answered but Damon scoffed.

"No way" the older one said and pursed his lips "I say, let's try this one."

Stefan turned and looked at his brother in disbelief "Are you insane?" he almost shouted "We don't know anything about this... whatever the hell is this thing" he sighed "Also what do we have that could be worthy enough to make a deal?"

"Klaus" Damon simple said "If this thing helps us, then it can have him" he laughed "Come on, an Original Hybrid, one of the first vampires" he smirked "I think that's worthy enough."

"Not my decision" Bonnie said shaking her head, she looked at Stefan who sighed "If we tell Elena-" Damon cut her off.

"Then she will say no" he snapped "Klaus made his move, it's time to make ours" smirking he started to say to the air "Oh dear... Dark One" Stefan looked at him with wide eyes.