Fake blonde wigs and unshaved legs

Yay! 4k !!! ;)

Who could that be? Is Ray back home? My heart lept at the thought of Ray being with me. The knocking grew louder.

"I'm coming" i yelled.

"Heyyy Mi" Aria greeted me. And there were people with her. She basically brought everyone.Everyone except Ray and Zed because Layla's hands were hooked with Aria's instead of Zed's.

I smiled. "Hey guys what a surprise!!Come in!" I almost squealed. Finally this dorm won't be so lonely i thought.

Everyone walked in filling the small apartment sized dorm. They made themselves at home and i didn't even have to say anything. Guess they come over often when Ray used to be here. Weird huh?He never called his friends over since i started to live here. I couldn't help but feel a pang of hurt surge through me.

They sat down and started watching tv. The usual round of small talk was there. Gossip about how there's a new Chemistry teacher. And how there are rumors about the principal seeing someone. I almost gaged. I had almot forgotten about him being my dad. And he was seeing none other than my mom. Great! Now i remember. Note my sarcasm please.

"Naomi? Naomi?" Aria said as she waved her hands in front of my face trying to get my attention. How stupid of me i had zoned off again.

"Uh I'm here! Sorry about that" I said sheepishly.

"Hahahahah no problem and sorry about earlier. I swear i didn't know you were out there" she said blushing.

"How could you have known?" I laughed.

"I was just slightly awkward nothing else. Hope you had fun?" I said. What the hell. Who says hope you had fun? I mentally facepalmed myself.

"It was fun believe me" she says while winking at me. I thought the wink was for me till i turned my head and saw Asher biting down on his lips looking at Aria lustfully.

Gahhh teenage hormones. I cursed. The room erupted in laughter.

"What's so funny?" i asked.

"You said that out loud sweety" Layla replied laughing.

How embarrassing! I blushed. And the rest of the evening was fun, they were actually really good company. The girls managed to persuade everyone into watching white chicks. SCORE 1 for team girls. We laughed too hard throughout the whole movie.

The funniest thing was when Chase and Jason shared a story about how after they had watched white chicks they were inspired to dress up as them for halloween at a party one year. Chase was bragging about how many people thought they looked smoking hot with their fake blonde wigs and unshaved legs. While Chase made remarks about how gay Jason sounded.

"Dude you're just jealous. Everyone wants a piece of the Jay train." Jason replied shrugging.

Some of us gaged while others made barfing noises. I just clutched my stomach as it began to hurt from laughing too much. I feel so much more closer to them.

Jason had officially declared this get together thingy as Sunday Fundays. Despite all the groaning about how cheesy the name sounded none of us could come up with anything better. Therefore like a true soulmate Chase finished Jason's sentence by saying that we will meet here every sunday to hang. Awww how sweet! And he said Jason was gay! The bromance though.

It felt good to hang out again. And make some friends. Just as we were about to watch the next movie. The door opened revealing Ray. A chorus of "Rayyyy", "Ray my man!" erupted across the dorm. Even if he just walked in it's surprising how much attention goes to him by just making an appearance. But his eyes took notice of none of them, they were searching for something. Till they landed on me and he smiled. My heart fluttered. He didn't even know how much this small act affected me.

He sat on the couch that was too crowded. I was going to join some of them on the floor but Ray grabbed me by the waist and pulled me onto his lap. I blushed. Public displays of affection were never my thing.

Soon the room became noisy and the next movie : Insidious picked by the guys played next. Gahhh i hate horror movies. It's nothing to do with me being a girl. In fact i love watching horror series or reading horror stories. I even narrate horror stories really well. But movies... are not my thing.

Subconsciously i huddled into Ray. Covering my eyes when the sounds were too quiet. Preparing myself for the shrill screams of the innocent yet somewhat stupid victims. The room was dead silent. Everyone's attention on the screen.

"Jay? Jay?" Clara suddenly spoke up.

"Guys have you seen Jay? He's missing? I swear he was just here!" Clara repeated.

We looked around the room for Jason when suddenly there was a loud crash from the kitchen.

"Ahhh" we screamed even the guys shouted.

The lights flickered on and off . Ray got up. Signaling us to stay quiet. He walked into the kitchen alone. I held onto Aria so tight i almost tore her arm off. A painful grunt was heard. It sounded like Ray!

"RAY!!" I shouted as i rushed to the kitchen. He was on the floor with blood on his chest. Blood? Omg ray? I was so shocked i froze. I felt like i heard something behind me i swiftly turned around. Only to come face to face with a slashed bloddy face and hands reaching out for me.

I let a blood curdling scream. Laughter erupted and the lights turned on. While a pair of hands from behind grabbed me. Ray. His chest rumbling with laughter. The ketchup on his shirt was now on the back of my shirt since he was hugging me. The super scary ghost in front of me took the mask off and it was Jason.

That....that.....gahhhhh...those boys....gahhh....

Everyone in the living room came to the kitchen laughing. But the laughter died down when they realised i was crying.

"Shit"

"Guys... she's crying"

"Jay i told you this was taking it too far"

"Mimi we're so sorry we were just pranking."

"Great."

"Mimi baby, don't cry" Ray whispered to me. The only voice i recognised. Holding me tight whlie everyone huddled around watching me.

"Ea-easy for you.. to say... i thought..... i thought... something happened to both of you....i was.....so scared...i love you..." i somehow sobbed and replied.

Ray's eyes softened. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb. Wiping away the tears. I didn't like the fact that I've already cried so many times in front of him. But i couldn't help it. I loved this crazy boy. I loved all of him and honestly it scares me how much i love him.

I have to get them back for this. I smirked mentally. While planning for a major comeback. Oh boy was next week's Sunday Funday going to be scary . THIS IS SPARTA. I menatlly yelled as i got up from Ray and made my way to the couch. I looked at the crowd in the kitchen, blankly starring at me, they looked so confused. It was priceless.

"Aren't you guys coming?" I asked. Pressing play on insidious while i was planning on my own insidious revenge on them. MUHAHHAHA *evil laugh*.