Explaination

Hi all. I decided to explain fully for abrubtly ending this story.

Well firstly, this book is really not well-written and I really don't like it. My year end exams are coming soon and I want to focus on them so I can't re-write this story. However, I might just add a new chapter as an ending. If you realised, I did not add a 'THE END' at the end, so it's not really an official ending, I guess. There's a higher chance that I will change the ending though, because I myself don't like it.

Also, if I were to continue, I would literally have no idea how to continue. I missed out a lot of details and I kept focusing on one thing, forgetting about the other, making my story kinda broken down into different parts. It makes it harder to continue ( I didn't actually plan my story at all that explains why ). I don't think you guys will understand that explaination but oh wells, I tried my best already haha.

Anyways, I want to know if anyone wants me to just add a nicer/proper ending or to re-write this whole story.

Funfacts:

1. I planned to make Seth and Avery together.

2. I wanted Jackson to be nerdy.

3. I wanted to write an action scene. Where the guys fight with a gang they despise and one of the guys is critically injured when he went to save Avery. ( The part where there were people after the guys - Chapter 9)

4. I planned for Ryder to get a girlfriend when he's overseas. She and Avery hated each other at first but eventually becomes good friends.

5. I wanted Avery to die in the end. Just kidding. Haha :D

- Do comment about this book. (suggestions/rooms for improvement/etc)

Till next time,
Elysia.