Chapter 11

One nice thing about not going to the set that next day, was that I was able to sleep in a little later and I knew it was going to be bliss. Mom had agreed that we wouldn’t head out until ten or eleven, so sleep was a viable, lovable option. That is, it would have been if the boys didn’t decide to wake me up.

“Sh, don’t wake her.”

“I’m being quiet.”

“Alright, you get her hands, I’ll get her feet.”

“Are you absolutely positive she is dressed? Because...”

“Don’t worry, I can see her t-shirt.”

“What about pants?”

“Liam, shut up. On the count of three. Alright? 1... 2... now!”

Before I had a chance to react, I was pulled from beneath the covers and felt myself being carried, James carrying me under the arms and Liam holding my legs.

“Guys! Guys, let me go! What are you doing?” I started squirming, hoping it would encourage them to put me down. The boys merely tightened their grip and laughed harder.

“You’re not getting free from us, Cammie baby.” James cackled.

“No! Let me go guys!” I realized they were carrying me towards the bathroom. “No. You are not. You will not. Guys, put me down!” I wiggled more, trying to get at least a foot free so I could kick. My hands were waving wildly, but they weren’t doing any damage. I needed to kick.

“Oi, Cam, not the face!” Liam cried when I nearly hit him with my flying foot.

“Put me down.”

“Y’know Liam. That’s a good idea. Let’s put her down.” James said, smiling evilly. I glanced where we were, the tub beside us filled with water.

“Not in there!” I yelled.

“Now?” Liam smiled wildly. James simply nodded as they both lowered me into the tub and dunked me. I felt the cold water wash over my entire body, soaking my clothes and hair immediately. Even under the water, I could hear James and Liam’s wild laughter and it only increased as I sputtered to the surface.

“You both are so dead!” I threatened.

“That’s what you said last night, but I’m still alive babe!” Liam said, throwing his hands out.

“Whoa, what?” James asked looking quickly between the two of us, his face looking slightly terrified of what might have happened last night.

“You are double dead, Liam. You will die a slow and painful death.” I said, pushing myself out of the water. Luckily I was wearing dark PJs so nothing was showing through. I was also smart to wear a sports bra to bed because there were guests in the house. Thinking ahead.

“Hold up, explain what you were doing last night together.”

“We lit candles and ate Nutella together, while we cuddled on the couch.” Liam said. James’ eyes widened in horror as I punched Liam’s arm.

“That is not what we did.” I corrected, pulling a towel of the rack and wringing my hair out.

“Then what did you do?” James pressed, sounding particularly stressed about this.

“I was getting a midnight snack, Cam had the same idea, I scared her, I went back to bed. That’s it, I promise.” Liam clarified.

“That better be it.” James said.

“What on earth possessed you to dunk me?”

“A good way to get our morning started. Plus we get to tell our hairstylists about it and our makeup artists and costume fitters and the entire cast and crew. You’ll be the main topic of the day!” James said, excitedly.