Jocks...

Okay I know this is going to sound so stupid but I got a comment on the last chapter and it made my day! Hope you are likeing it!

_________________________________________________

I was awoken out of my daydream by loud voices fillings the corridor I was standing in. I looked up from my phone to the entrance of the corridor, several teenagers piled into the narrow hall. I put my phone away and backed up towards the cold wall, not wanting to get squashed by the muscular jocks.

“What are you doing in here?” one of them spat at me.

“U-uh I’m wait-” I was cut off.

“She’s waiting for me” I heard a familiar low, raspy voice come from behind me.

I turned around to see the boy I met earlier. He had changed into dark skinny leg jeans slung low on his hips and a white polo with the collar turned up. He had his bag hooked over one shoulder and his phone in his other hand. I found a small smirk appear on his face, aimed at me. I knew I had been looking for too long and felt my cheeks redden.

“Y-yeah we were just saying hello.” The one that spat at me said, nervously?

Why would he be nervous, I mean the kid I just met isn’t that scary right?

“Yeah well you better be saying goodbye now” he growled.

The jocks nodded at me and then looked at the boy, who was now standing beside me and scurried past him, making sure they didn’t brush shoulders with him. Obviously there’s something about this boy that has made them scared of him.

“I didn’t catch your name” I mumbled.

“Styles.” He said bluntly.

“Styles? That’s your name?” I questioned

“Harry Styles. Most kids call me Styles but you know who’s scared of me or hate me ‘cause they’ll call me Harry Styles. But I’m sure you’ll hear a lot about me from the other kids” he said, smirking as he looked into my bright blue eyes.

“We’ll see Styles. Wanna show me to 3B? I’ve got English” I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

“Looks like we’ve got a class together newbie” He said, bumping my hips with his.

I let out a small laugh as I stumbled sideways, my shoulder colliding with the wall beside me. He turned back and grinned a cheeky grin at me and I can tell you now that that grin made something click inside of me. I poked my tongue out at him as I walked to catch up with him.

“So princess what’s your name?” He asked, looking at his phone.

“Pfftt please, I’m far from a princess buddy, and it’s Ashleigh” I replied.

“Well Ashleigh we’re taking a detour” he said, grabbing my wrist again, pulling me down an empty hallway.

_____________________________

So its bad i know but yeah if your reading thanks!! 3 votes?

xx~xx