Chapter Fourteen: Let The Drinking Games Begin!

WARNING: DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DRUNK!

By the way, if you want to know what the answer was for which subject is my favorite, it's math. XP

~~~

Romeo's POV:

What would dad say if he saw me drunk? True, he's not with me, but what would he do if he did?! Do I really have to participate in the game?

"Oh, as for Romeo and Wendy, you get to drink coffee with lots of caffeine," Mira said as she took out like a gallon of coffee. Anything that doesn't involve getting me drunk, I'm cool with it.

"So, basically they're going to be energetic as fvck while we get to get our @$$e$ drunk?" Gray asked.

"Didn't you hear what Mira just said? Yes, we are," Natsu answered.

"That was a rhetorical question, dumb@$$," Gray scolded.

"ENOUGH! SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO MIRA, YOU BLITHERING IDIOTS!" Erza berated as she knocked some sense into Gray and Natsu. Note to self, don't get on Erza's bad side...

"The winner of this game is the person who drinks the least number of shots. Since there are twelve of you guys that are playing, I'm going to do sixty rounds. Each of you guys are going to do five rounds and stop once you're done. The tequila I bought is very strong, so Cana may be the only one who doesn't get drunk. When it's your turn, I'm going to either ask you a question you must answer or dare you to do something. If you pass, you must drink a shot of tequila. Any questions?" Mira asked. Natsu raised his hand slowly.

"Um, could you repeat everything you just said?" Natsu innocently asked. Everyone sweat dropped.

"Does anyone have a REAL question?" Mira asked as she emphasized the word, "real."

"I have a question. Why are you not playing with us?" Sting asked.

"LET THE DRINKING GAMES BEGIN!" Mira loudly shouted as she ignored Sting's question. This is not going to end well...

~~~

Natsu's POV:

I have no idea what this game is, but I'm all fired up! Mira wanted the boys to sit with the girls. I decided to sit in between Lucy and Levy. You know, since there was nowhere else to sit...

"Why are you in the circle, Mira? I thought you're not playing," Jellal said.

"I'm the one who has to give you a question or a dare, so of course I have to join in the game," Mira answered.

"Why does Mira want to play this game?" Lucy asked as she whispered to my ear. I shrugged in response.

"Are you guys ready? Let's do this!" Mira said as she spins the bottle in the middle.

~~~

Nobody's POV:

Mira spun the bottle which landed on Gray. Mira gave him a smirk and asked him to with pick truth or dare.

"Gray, truth or dare?" Mira asked. Gray thought long and hard about this.

"I pick dare," Gray answered.

"I dare you to go outside and yell out, 'I love Juvia Lockser!' When you see at least five people coming your way," Mira said as she gave him a sneer. Juvia blushed madly.

"WHAT?! Do I have to do it?" Gray asked as he tried to get himself out of it.

"You don't if you drink a shot of tequila, but I'm warning you, it's VERY strong," Mira said. Gray sighed in frustration.