Chapter Twenty One

Despite everything telling him not to, stubborn Yoongi was going to see Siwon, and that was final. His mind was made and there was no changing it. He felt remorse for making Jimin feel as though he didn't matter, but things would have only gotten worse if he didn't get closure. If he didn't find out why Jaeyoon had been the chosen one.

"Oh, you really came." Siwon opened the door, only half surprised to see the latter.

Yoongi stood still, and stayed quiet, momentarily admiring and longing for the person in front of him. He missed how he used to play in Siwon's dark brown hair in order to help him sleep at night. And, how Siwon didn't like his slightly freckled face, and how he'd assure Siwon that they were beautiful. That he was beautiful. "I miss you, Siwon." He admitted. "I can't focus anymore, because you're all I think about."

"Why did you come here?" Siwon asked, looking up at the other.

"I wanted to figure out what's so great about Jaeyoon. Why did you choose him?"

"I don't want to talk about this. Goodbye, Yoongi." Siwon shook his head, and attempted to close the door, but didn't expect Yoongi put his foot in the way.

"It's because he has money isn't it? It's not because you love him, is it? It's because he fuckin' bribed you to leave me, right?"

"That's not why." Siwon objected.

"Then why?!" Yoongi demanded to know. "I've taken care of you throughout our whole relationship, Siwon. I know I don't make as much as he does, but whatever you wanted, I tried my best to get it for you. When you were sad, I drained myself of energy trying to make sure you feel better. But, come to think of it, you were never satisfied. You always wanted more. You always needed more. You know how many times we almost lost our home, because I didn't have the money to rent, because you wanted new things?! But, since my brother is more stable than I am, and makes more then me, you can have it all. Anything you want. So, is that why you chose him? For his money?" Yoongi asked. "Because if it is, You can just stay with him. I miss you, and I'm still in love with you, but if you're just in it for the money, then I'll let you and Jaeyoon be whatever it is you want to be. There's someone else I know, that's a million times better than you anyway." And without much hesitation, he nodded a goodbye and left without letting Siwon say a word.

He regretted not listening to Hana when she said he should just get over it, but he had to learn on his own. Even if it meant wrecking his relationship with Jimin. Maybe, if the odds were in his favor, he'd be able to win Jimin back.

-------

"So, are you satisfied now that you talked to Siwon?" Hana asked, with a mouth full of cereal.

"Actually, I did most of the talking and left when I was finished." Yoongi said, stealing the remote from Hana, and flipping through the channels.

"And how did that go?"

"It finally clicked in my head that he wasn't worth it. He's only interested in material things, and apparently I just wasn't giving him enough."

"I'm glad you came to realize it, Yoongi. It took you a minute, but you got it."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"You're basically my brother. I could never stay mad at you. Besides, you're going through a rough time and I guess it couldn't hurt for me to be there." Hana nodded. "But, Jimin on the other hand... Hoseok's been keeping me up-to-date with how Jimin's been."

"How is he?"

"He says Jimin won't really talk, and now he's back to barely eating or sleeping."

"This is all my fault." Yoongi buried his face in his hands.

"You have the power to fix it, Yoongi."

"But how? What if he doesn't want to speak to me? Or hear what I have to say?"

"Then just keep trying. I dunno, I'm out of this. Much too much drama for my health."

-----
At the bar, the two had been scheduled to work the same hours, thanks to Hana, who probably just felt like being evil. Jimin said nothing to Yoongi. He didn't even bother looking at him. He acted as if Yoongi wasn't even there, which affected Yoongi more than he thought it would.

Yoongi watched from behind the bar, as Jimin smiled, and greeted the customers kindly. Though, whenever their eyes did meet, he'd frown and immediately look away from Yoongi. He wanted to speak to Jimin, but every time the chance presented itself, Yoongi stayed quiet, and only continued watching him.

"Is there any reason you keep staring at me?" Jimin asked Yoongi, once he was done serving customers and returned to the bar.

"No," Yoongi shook his head. "I heard you haven't been doing well."

"Why should it matter to you?" Jimin scoffed.

"Because, I'm worried."

"Not as worried as you were about Siwon, huh?"

"I'm not worried about him anymore. I'm actually trying to get over him this time, Jimin. I want to be with you. I'm certain this time, okay? If there was anyone I'd want to marry, it'd be you. Not Siwon."

"That's nice, but, it's a little too late for that." Jimin refused to look at Yoongi at this point. "You hurt me really bad, and I'm not sure if you even deserve another chance."

"But please, Jimin! You have to give me another chance. I want to show you I'm serious about you. About us." He pleaded the latter.

"You should have shown me you were serious from the beginning, don't you get it? I don't wanna take a chance and end up in the same spot we are right now. I just don't wanna do it. We tried, and for obvious reasons, it didn't work out. We weren't together that long, but just know, I do love you, Yoongi." Jimin nodded, and turned his back on the other, returning to work.

-----

A/N: Well, let's hope these two can patch things up and get married! We need them to have all the children in the world!

P.s. Sorry I'm being a little lazy with the chapters. I've got writers block, but I don't want to just leave you guys hanging, so I'm trying really hard for you guys!!

Also, I've been working on a new BTS fanfic and the ship I've decided to go with is *drumroll* VHope!! so I hope you guys are looking forward to that(although it won't be posted until this story comes close to the end.)