Six

Nicole outfit in Media

One week later...

Nicole was getting ready for work.
She was doing a pretty good job of avoiding Jody. She haven't seen him in a week. She don't know why she put her hopes up on someone like him anyway. He's a player. He like the attention of women. She can't be with someone like that. That will cost her to get her heart break, and she not having that.

She locked up her condo and headed to the elevator.

"Hold the elevator!" Someone yelled out.

She put her hand out to stop the elevator from closing. The person stepped on and her heart started racing.

"Thank you." Jody said without looking her way.

Jody knew it was Nicole who got on the elevator. He was doing a great job of avoiding her for the week. Now today was just his luck he run into her. She looked good though in her outfit. He gave her that.

When the elevator stopped and they got off, they went their separate ways without looking back.
*
*
*
*
*
"So you coming over after you get off work right?" Some woman in Jody store asked him.

"Yeah I told you I was. You keep blowing up my phone, asking the same thing. I told you yeah, already. Then you came to my job. What's up with that?" Jody asked the woman.

For the past week Jody had women coming up to him left and right wanting a one night stand. Wanting to suck him off, or have a quickie. He starting to think this was just too much and was getting old. He was ready to settle down.

"I just wanted to make sure you wasn't trying to brush me off or lie to me." The lady said.

"Damn if you wanted dick that bad, I pretty sure you could get it from someone else besides me." Jody shook his head. This wasn't a turn on, this was a turn off. Hell stalker lady. He couldn't do this anymore.

People showing up to his business with this bullshit. Hell no.

"Come on let me walk you to your car." Jody said grabbing her arm. When he walked out his store. Nicole was walking out her store too. Their eyes met then Nicole say the lady on his arm. Her eyes flashed a look of hurt, before she walked away. Fast! Jody cursed low then lead the lady to her car. Could he ever catch a break?

"Look I think I'm going to need a rain check on tonight. I'll call you when I'm available." Jody said waiting til the lady got in her car before shutting her door.

The lady yelled out her window.

"You lying piece of shit Jody. I hope your dick fall off!" She drove away.

First Nicole now this lady done tell the same exact thing. Jody need to slow down.

He walked back in his store with his head down. So much of him wanting to have a good day.
*
*
*
*
*
Nicole was so ready to get off. She had an okay day. It could have been better, but she had Jody on her mind. Why won't he get out of her head?

She got into her car and drove home. She going to take a long bubble bath and sip on some wine. She needed it. It was the weekend and she didn't have anything plan, so why not chill out on this nice Friday night.

She had just made it home. She walked into her condo and went straight to the kitchen. Then walk right back out. She would just order a pizza. She didnt felt like cooking anything.

When she placed her order she went into her room to put on some pjs. She needed to get comfortable.
Knock knock

There was a knock at her door. She know it wasn't the pizza man that quick. She went to her door and look into the peephole. It was Jody. What did he want?

She open the door and let him in. He walked in and sat on her sofa.

"So what are you doing here?" Nicole asked him.

"Want to talk to you." He said softly.

"About what? We have nothing to say to each other." Nicole folded her arms.

"Just listen to me please." Jody walked over to her.

"What Jody?" Nicole rolled her eyes at him.

She know it was childish, but so what.

"I haven't sleep with that girl you saw that day in the hallway. Nor did I sleep with that girl you saw me with today."

"Jody I don't care what you do. You a grown ass man. Who am I to say you can't do what you want to do?" Nicole walked away from him.

"If you didn't or don't care why you mad? Why every time you see me with someone you have a look of hurt on your face? Huh? You do care you just don't want to admit it." Jody walked up to her again.

Okay maybe he did had a point,but oh well. He was just in her bed that morning, then he was about to sleep with someone else the next night. Who does that?

"I just thought since you spent that night in my bed we connected on another level, but I was wrong."

"We did, I don't know what got into me. It's just I'm stupid and confused. It's like I love sex and I want it all the time. I love women too, well not love them like that, but once I see someone good looking. Its like I have to have them. Its getting old to me now. I want to settle down." Jody said pacing back and forth.

"How you going to say you love sex, and women in one sentence then going to say you want to settle down? You don't know what you want." Nicole walked away from him again.

"Yes I do, I want you Nicole." Jody walked up too her again. "Will you give me a chance?"

*********
What you think?

Should Nicole give Jody a chance?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*