Chapter 16: Lies, Crimes, and Training Times

[Author's Note: Hello! Thanks for all the positivity! Haven't stated lately, but I don't own Marvel. I also don't own any of the gifs you see, so to the owners, I give credit where it is due. I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 15! I did! BECAUSE I LEFT THIS STORY IN A CLIFFHANGER, THERE WILL BE SOME GORE IN THE BEGINNING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Feel free to comment with any questions, concerns, or requests.]

<<<<<<<<<< Pietro's Point of View >>>>>>>>>>

"Nat, get us a back up and clean up crew. Check for surviving HYDRA members and detain them. We'll question them later." Captain commands.

"I think we are missing the biggest problem here Capsicle. Blake has a giant hole through her torso. I'm no expert but a band aid won't fix that." Tony says.

"I know. Barton!" Cap calls and the old man turns towards him.

"Got any experience dealing with this?" Cap gestures calmly to the woman who is slowly bleeding out in my arms.

"I wish I did. Can't Stark call Dr. Cho or something?" Barton asks.

"She's halfway around the world by now." Tony says, bending down to Christine, checking her pulse.

"She's not going to make it much longer as it is, let alone have enough energy to heal herself." Tony states, as Christine's eyelids flutter. She's waking up again.

"Hill, get medical assistance here now!" Cap shouts out of frustration.

I hear Christine let out a slight gasp and look down at her before she groans, moving her shoulders to look at how bad the wound is.

"That's not so bad." She whispers through gritted teeth as she places her hand on her wound. I feel the pain in my side from the bullet start to fade. By contact, she's healed me while trying to heal herself.

"Okay, maybe it is that bad." She says, relaxing her shoulders and squeezing her eyes shut.

"Maria is getting a medical team here. They will be here shortly." I tell her.

"What impaled me?" She asked through shallow, labored breaths.

"A metal rod was the only object keeping the car stable on the side of the bridge, it went through you as well. It wouldn't be as bad if the car hadn't slid, causing you to get pushed down further." I tell her.

"Great. This is perfect." She said, trying to chuckle but the motion just caused her more pain.

"I'm so sorry fata draguta." I say.

"This wasn't your fault so shut up." She tells me as loud sirens start to wail from down the road. I look towards the medical van as it pulls up.

"The medical team is here now. You're going to be alright."I say as enthusiastically as I can.

"We don't know that yet. Don't be stupid. Don't get your hopes up. Because if things go wrong, you'll be disappointed. This isn't like video games." She says.

"I don't understand." I say and she gives me a small sad smile.

"You can only die once." She said quietly.

"I've already done that, are you saying I'm immortal?" I tease.

"Everyone is immortal until they aren't. " She said as the medical unit approached with a gurney.

"You're losing Christine. Find your motivation to win." I tell her as the two agents slowly pick her up and rush her to the operating room.

"Do you think they can fix the damage?" Wanda said from behind me.