Chapter 2

(4 hours earlier)

I was almost at the pack boarder and I wasn't sure where I was heading but I knew once I left I couldn't go back.

I placed a hand on my stomach and sighed.

"Thank you baby" I whispered

I drove and once I reached the boarder I quickly threw my phone and drove as fast as my cute little bug could go.

(Present time)

I was at least three city's away from the pack land and I wasn't planning on stopping but when I couldn't focus on the road I knew I had to stop.

I parked in front of a motel getting my bag then locking the door I walked towards the front office.

"Can I get a room please" I asked the old lady

"Sure thing sweetie." 

She handed me a key and I pulled a hundred she took fifty and gave me the rest.

I walked to my room and made sure I locked the doors and windows, laying  on the bed I could only think that even though I was far away from him I don't think I'll ever forget him or what he made me go though.

He hurt me in more ways then one and now I'm carrying his child.
I'll make sure that I raise this baby my baby the best I could and he or she will be nothing like their father.

I turned to the side and it was twelve o'clock in the morning so I stood up and changed into some jeans and a long sleeved shirt.

I grabbed a hundred and put it into my pocket looking into the mirror I fixed my make up to cover all of the bruising.
I held my bag and walked out the door I went into the front office to find the same old lady from yesterday gaving her the keys and she smiled at me.

"Anything else I can do for you honey?" she asked

"Yes, if you can lead me into a place I can get food?"

"There's a dinner down the street." She said pointing to where I assumed it was located.

I thanked her and walked to my car turning it on and drove to the diner before parking it into an illegal spot.
I searched my car making sure I didn't leave anything behind before getting out and walking towards the dinner I took a seat at the window where I could watch the car.

I quickly checked my make up to make sure everything was okay.
A waiter placed a menu in front of me.

"Hi I'm Nathan, can I get you anything to drink?" he asked smiling at me

"Uh yes... coffee please."

"Coming right up" he said walking towards the kitchen

I looked over the menu trying to decide what to eat when I saw something on the menu.

"Are you ready to order?" the waiter asked looking at my mate and me

"Yes, I'll take the special with extra everything." He said

"Great and you Miss?" he asked looking at me now

"Oh, I'll take the vegetarian lasagna" I said smiling

"Okay I'll bring it up as...." The waiter was cut off

"She will take salad without the dressing." My mate said

"Are you sure?" the waiter asked looking at me

I nodded my head looking at the table, the waiter walked away and I could feel my mate starting at me so I looked up a little but not meeting his eyes, I learned that the hard way.

"Your fat as it is I don't want a big sized mate you will eat what I tell you do you understand me" He said in a hushed but stern voice

"Yes" I answered knowing he hates it when I didn't reply to him

"Miss? Miss?!" I felt someone shaking me

I quickly changed to the other chair on my table.

"I brought over your coffee are you ready to order?" he asked

"Yes I'll take the vegetarian lasagna please."

"It will only take a few minutes" he said

I nodded and looked out the window seeing a police officer talking on his receiver looking at my car.

As promised the lasagna was put in front of me and I took the first bite and couldn't help but close my eyes finally being able to eat something I wanted.

After finishing my meal I paid the bill with a good tip for the waiter and walked around town before finding a pharmacy.