Chapter 20

Chapter 20_Kidnapped

Jordan’s P.O.V.

Waking up I was instantly attacked with a massive headache with the events of what had previously happened. Gingerly rubbed my stomach, looking down I noticed I was still in my old clothes and no blood stains, ensuring my babies were still alive. I sighed in relive, looking around I was in a small cellar with nothing but the uncomfortable bed I was seated on no pillow or blanket, just a thin uncomfortable bed.

Walking up to the steel bars I looked out at the cell in front of me it was empty, by the looks of it they all were. I tried the mind link but it seems Chase blocked everyone out including me, I’m sure it was accidental. Right now I needed to think of a way to get out of here.

I was startled by the door to the cellar’s opening. It was a man about the same age as me he looked like he didn’t want to be here. “You must be the famous Jordan Alpha Hayden has told us much about you.” He mumbled quietly. “What do you want with me?” I asked, my finger’s wrapped around the bars keeping me in.

“Trust me it’s not important right now, just listen to Hayden when he says to do something and you’ll be fine, I here to help you believe it or not.” He smiles slightly. “I know he wasn’t threatening Chase for just land what does he want?” I asked leaning on the bars.

Looking around he turns back to me, “There’s this old folks tale that the lake on that territory has power’s that can make anything happen. There was once a witch who was mated to a werewolf, but it was forbidden back then so they eloped and moved into that area. They were happily married for the first three years that was when the witches’ family found them. They were furious with her they took no mercy. They bound her, mate and slowly killed him while she was forced to watch. The original plan was to lock her away in a cell underground for eternity to keep them apart, but they found out she was pregnant with their first child, a hybrid. So they brought her to the lake tied her up and drowned her. The tale says her powers were locked into the necklace she wore that was lying in the bed of the lake and whoever had it would obtain supreme power.” He says grimly.

I gasp, “That’s awful, they killed her because she was with the person she loved, that just isn’t right.” He nodded. “And Hayden is gone crazy with it he wants to dominate the world, he wants supreme power and he doesn’t care how he gets it.” He continues. “How does he rule the pack?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Like a demon bent on destruction, then again he IS a demon bent on destruction. Nobody in the pack is happy here, but they can’t leave or he’ll kill them we learnt that the hard way.”  He responds. “Why do you want to help me aren’t I the enemy?” I asked, shifting my weight to the other foot. “That’s for me to know for now, you’ll find out in time don’t worry.” He smiled. “Can I at least know your name?” I asked. “Jace.” He smiled.

“Sounds a lot like Chase.” I muttered feeling the void of missing my mate. “Don’t worry you’ll be with him before you know it.” I sighed looking at my toes. “How long have I been here?” I asked.

“You’ve been out since yesterday.”

“Here you need to eat, it’s not only you to think about anymore.” He grins producing a plate of grilled cheese sandwiches and a bottle of water. I gratefully took them and began to eat slowly. “Thanks.” I muttered handing him the plate.