Chapter - 02

Hey everyone, here is Chapter 2 of bye bye virginity. Sorry it took me so long to write this part, I've been really busy. I hope you guys like it, =) Comment and vote please!

XoXoX

-Krissy

Chapter 2

Damen then moved on top of me, placing his body between my legs. My heart was racing a million miles an hour out of excitement, fear, and pleasure. I had never had sex before. Well, truthfully I've never even come close, probably because I was only sixteen and never had an actual boyfriend. I wanted to tell him to stop, that I wasn't ready and that this wasn't the way I wanted my first time to be.

Every time I would open my mouth trying to protest, trying to tell him no, I couldn't. The only sound that left my lips was a loud muffled moan of sheer and utter pleasure. I knew there was no stopping him, no matter how much I wanted him to stop-I couldn't manage to get myself to say anything. My body was in complete disagreement with my mind. The pleasure principle overruled the logic of my mind.

I opened my eyes, finally realizing that Damen was watching me with concern masking his face.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.

My mind was screaming YES! but when I looked up at Damen this sudden need for acceptance pierced through me.

Damen was very well known at my high school while I was nobody. I was just some loner-girl who didn't have even one friend. And as I laid there on my bed with Damen Hurtz lying on top of me, actually wanting me, actually acknowledging my existence I couldn't seem to say no to him.

It should have been so easy. After all it was just one small word, three letters, and one syllable. All I had to say was 'Yes, yes I want you to stop!'. But I couldn't do it. My sudden need for his acceptance, for his approval overpowered my own morals and integrity.

I finally closed my eyes and softly shook my head. "No," I said softly. "Don't stop."

* * * *

The next morning, I had woken up to the cool morning breeze hitting my naked body. I began to force my eyes open as I soon came to realize I was lying on my bed completely naked. The sun was shining brightly through my bedroom window, which forced me to squint. Instantly an image of Damen flashed through my mind.

I hurriedly glanced at the other side of my bed, only to find that the spot he had fallen asleep in was now cold and empty. His clothes that were once strewn on the floor were now gone, erasing all physical evidence that he was in my bedroom last night.

For a second I thought that maybe last night had just been a figment of my overactive imagination. I stood up to my feet and pain shot through my body. A tenderness which began at my...down stairs area, confirming that I did indeed lose my virginity last night.

I reached down and picked up my pajama bottoms off the floor and quickly pulled them on. I then reached for my black tank top that was lying on my bed and pulled it on over my head. I knew that my memory of last night couldn't have been a dream. But the mystery regarding Damen's disappearance forced me to abandon the comfort of my bed.

My first thought was that he would be downstairs in the kitchen, possibly getting some breakfast or grabbing a cup of coffee. Following the only explainable possibility there was, I left my bedroom and headed toward the stairs. Once I reached the bottom stair, I continued to walk through the foyer and into the kitchen. Relief washed over me when I noticed the refrigerator was open and that there was a tall figure standing on the other side of the door. All I could see was their brown hair.

Relief and excitement had taken full reign over my body. Though, it disappeared just as quickly as the door closed revealing my brother, Trent. In his hands was a jug of orange juice, a plate with pancakes, a bowl of cereal and a bacon and egg sandwich. My brother was one of those lucky people with a metabolism that would allow him to constantly eat and not gain a pound. I hated him for it!

"Where's Damen?" I asked, walking over to him and grabbing the orange juice. He tried to grab it back, almost dropping all of his food in the process. Finally, he decided it was probably best to put his arm full of food down first.

"He went home," Trent said casually as he placed all his food down on the kitchen table. "Why?" He questioned me.

I could feel panic begin to set in as I took the lid off the orange juice and began to chug it right out of the jug.

It took a couple of seconds before I could find my voice. "I don't know, just didn't see him this morning," I lied. My stomach began to twist and turn causing a sharp pain to emerge deep inside my gut. I had to concentrate hard on not allowing the tears in my eyes to fall.

All I could think about was how he used me. How he came to my bedroom, had sex with me and left me alone. How he took my virginity from me like it was nothing important. He didn't even have the decency to wait until I woke up before he left. No, he didn't do any of these things, instead he crept away in the middle of the night or whenever he left, like I was some one night stand. Like I was some slut he picked up at a party!

"Yah, he seemed to be in some kind of rush this morning," Trent said, interrupting my thoughts. I looked up at him just as he started inhaling his food. "Orange juice," he mumbled between mouthfuls while pointing to the jug.

I passed it over to him while watching in disgust as he then took a couple of swigs out of the jug. I couldn't help but think about the amount of food that was probably being spat back into the juice jug.

"Yah, he looked like he saw a ghost or something. He looked pretty freaked out this morning." Trent finally managed to say once he swallowed his food.

"Oh," I barely whispered out. I felt like someone had just ripped my heart out and was now stomping on it, jumping up and down.

But honestly, what did I expect? Damen was one of the most popular guys at my school. Every girl wants him, has had him, has been used by him or will never have him. I'm only in grade ten, a sophomore. He's a senior and not just any senior, but a very popular one. Obviously, he realized the mistake he had made and had no choice but to run away. I was definitely not the prettiest girl in school or even the prettiest in my grade. I was nothing, a no body.

I was Trent's annoying little sister and that was all I'd ever be. It was stupid and naive of me to think anything was going to happen between me and Damen. But, even so, the fact that I had given up my virginity so easily forced me to run to my bedroom, fall on my bed and bawl my eyes out in embarrassment, disappointment and shame.