{Chapter Twelve}

Oh, look who it is. It's-

JOHN CENA!

I love that vine.

I'm not too happy with the ending with this chapter, but I thought that they can't be mad at each other forever.

I also feel like I use a lot of kiwi slang, in a book that is based in America.

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Twelve}

"Are you fucking kidding me, Flynn?" Throwing my hands up, I ask him. He looks back at me smirking.

"Driver picks the music." He tells me, almost teasingly.

"When did you become a thirteen year old girl?" For the last twenty minutes of this drive, he has been playing nonstop Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez music. Whenever we question him about it, he just says, 'they are three very talented woman'.

"C'mon Anna, it's not that bad." Noah teases. Oh yeah, those two idiots are here too. Both of them refused to let their mates go by themselves, so they're riding in the back.

"Please, you're just saying that because you're a fan. Don't even try to deny it, I saw you mouthing the words before." I tell him. Surprisingly enough, Noah isn't as bad as I thought he was. He's pretty fun when he can be, unlike his Alpha, who hasn't smiled the whole trip.

"They are queens." The Beta replies, snapping his fingers in a 'z' formation? He reminds me so much of my Dad.

"You and my father would get on great." Ryot laughs, obviously having the same thoughts as me. "You might be able to meet him tonight." Noah and Ryot have gotten on great since breakfast, even though my brother still dislikes him slightly, he's agreed to be civilised with him and Xavier. I just wish he weren't so cranky.

"Tonight?" I question, confused. Ry nods his head, looking across the seats at me.

"Yeah, we're all going out for dinner." He replies. A large smile mounts onto my face, as I let out a squeal. I don't know if it'll be a good idea for them to meet.

"Calm down there Daddy's girl." Caleb teases me, from the passenger seat.

"Hell yeah, she's a Daddy's girl." Dan cuts in, then turns to me, winking. "Who's your Daddy?" Pushing his face away, I laugh, even though I hear Xavier's threatening growl, reminding me of mine this morning. It was a shock to everyone.

When we climbed into the car, which is a seven seater, Caleb and Flynn took the front, Ry and I have a weird thing about sitting by windows, so we took the two side seats in the middle, while Dan took the middle and the two wolves took the back, with Olivia on Noah's lap. Xavier looked at me almost to say, 'get on my lap', when he sat down, but I ignored him. He obviously thought our fight was over.

"So, you're applying to Ovelton?" Dan asks Xavier, turning slightly to look at him.

"Yes." He replies, curtly, making me roll my eyes. Stuck up, Ass. I still haven't forgiven him, or even talked to him since before breakfast.

"Cool." Daniel says awkwardly.

"What classes are you taking?" Caleb asks, speaking up.