The8 (fluff)

This is my bias omg ok I need to pull myself together.

-

Today was the day. He had to get to her before any of her friends took her away from him.

Minghao held the box close to his chest and took deep breaths, trying to slow down his insanely fast heart rate. He hadn't been this nervous since...well, since he asked (y/n) out.

She was walking down the hallway, and he took a big gulp before scooting past the crowd to get to her.

Minghao stopped in front of her, the present held out before him.

"Happy anniversary, (y/n)," he cheered, his cheeks pink.

A few girls in the background thought it was cute, and Minghao could here them saying "I wish I was (y/n)" and "she's so lucky."

(Y/n) grinned at the box with wide eyes,"Aw, you remembered!"

She gave him a hug and then took the small box from his hands.

Minghao bounced up and down with nervousness. Would she like it? Was it her taste? Was she even going to wear it? Questions swarmed their way into his brain and anxiety flooded over him.

She gasped once she saw what was inside,"Oh my god! Minghao, it's beautiful! Thank you!"

She took the necklace out of the box, tears threatening to drip out of her beautiful bright eyes.

"Put it on for me," she said, turning around and handing Minghao the necklace.

He obeyed and wrapped it around her neck, fastening it so that it wouldn't fall off.

It was a simple price of jewelry -(y/n) would kill him if he "wasted" all his money on her. But it wasn't waisting to Minghao, he just really liked seeing that beautiful smile on her face.

"You really like it?" He asked as she twirled back around.

The color of the stone on the necklace looked even more beautiful on her. (Y/n) always seemed to make everything look more beautiful when she was around it.

(Y/n) nodded and leaned up to peck him on the cheek,"Thank you, Minghao. I love you~!"

He kissed her cheek too, causing her to blush more than he was,"I love you too, (y/n)."

-

Mah hart. Mah Soul.

Comment and vote!