Bumping into Ex's.

Amy's POV

I was at home sitting with Ryland on the couch sorting out VIP tickets. We had to rip each individual one apart.  Ross was having a shower upstairs.

"Mommy? Can I help?" Romeo asked walking over.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Hey Roe. Can you place all the wrist bands in the big box over there?" Ryland asked and Romeo nodded and walked off.

"So, are you going to join us on tour again?" Ryland asked.

"Depends." I shrugged. "I'm trying to get four weddings done and then I'll be able to come. I could probably just design some outfits on the bus." I smiled at Ryland and Stormie came over.

"Oh look who it is. My favourite daughter in law." She smiled and I giggled. Stormie is seriously the best. She is always in such a good mood.

"Hey Stormie." I blushed and handed her over some tickets to rip.

"You know, I was thinking. Maybe you and Ross should announced that you're married." Stormie smiled.

"I'm trying to persuade Ross." I told her and she nodded.

"He is stubborn that boy." She smiled and I nodded.

"You know what we could do?" Ryland asked and I looked at him. "You could hand out like, free meet and greet tickets."

"Huh?" Stormie asked.

"Amy could hand them out during the show. Who ever has the best sign or coolest outfit and come and meet the band. Ryland told us and I nodded.

"That's actually really cool." I smiled and Stormie gasped.

"That's brilliant Ryland." Stormie said and wrapped her arms around me and rubbed my shoulders. I looked at Stormie and she whispered.

"Have you and Ross have intercourse yet?" Stormie asked and I blushed.

"N-no. N-not since we last spoke. And no, we do not need any sex toys." I told her standing up.

"But I brought you something." She said passing me a box. Inside was lace undergarments.

"Oh my god. Stormie." I blushed closing the box. "Am I the only person in the family you buy sexual gifts for?" I asked her.

"No. I buy Rydel things all the time. It reminds me of myself when I was young trying to impress Mark." Stormie said and I blushed and ran upstairs. I opened up a draw and placed the box inside it. 

"Hey sexy. What's in there?" Ross asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Uhh, no-nothing." I gulped.

"Did my Mom buy you underwear?" Ross smirked. I nodded embarrassingly. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. I'll tell her to stop." Ross said and cupped my cheeks and kissed my head. "Although, you do look great in them." Ross smirked and went to answer his phone. "Hello, Ross speaking." He said. I went into the bathroom to grab my brush to brush my hair Ross walked over. "So, I got an invite to a fashion show. I don't know why I was invited, well I do. And I have a spare ticket. Would you like to come?" Ross asked and I nodded.

"Oh course I would!" I shouted wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him.

"Maybe you could wear those undergarments and thank me later." Ross said walking out of the room winking.

~*~

I looked at Ross who was next to me. I could tell he was uninterested. I smiled watching all the models walk down the run way. I spotted Courtney turn in our direction. Was she trying to get Ross' attention. To be honest, he looked half asleep. After the show, everyone clapped and one by one people left.

"I'm going to go get some punch. Do you want any?" Ross asked and I shut my book. I was writing down notes for next seasons fashion launch.

"Yes please." I smiled kissing his cheek and Ross walked off. I opened up my book again and wrote down some outfit designs.

"What are you doing here?" a familiar voice said and I looked up.

"Hey Courtney." I smiled, nicely, and she frowned at me.

"What are you doing here? I didn't invite you." Courtney said and I gasped. That's where Ross must've got the tickets from.

"Oh, Ross invited me." I smiled and she shook her head.

"How could he, I only gave him one." She asked me and I shrugged.

"Look, I'm sorry. I should be going." I said starting to walk off.

"Yeah, that's right. You better bitch. Get out of my sight. You're a filthy git. Get out of my sight." Courtney shouted.

"Oi. How dare you say that to my wife." Ross said placing a hand in front of me and he stood in front of Courtney.

"Y-you're wife?" Courtney asked shocked.

"Look, I thought we could be friends, but I was wrong." Ross said glumly and he took my hand we walked off. I smiled and Ross and his facial expression didn't change. I guess he just wanted to get out of there.

"Why didn't you tell me Courtney was part of this show?" I asked him.

"Because if I told you I knew you wouldn't want to come. You know how bad it would've looked on a magazine. People would've thought I was cheating on you again." Ross said starting the car.

"I-I'm sorry." I said looking at my lap. "B-but how come she got mad at me for being invited?" I asked Ross.

"Her Mom was supposed to come. Her flight got delayed so she couldn't. Hence why I invited you." Ross said and began to drive.

"You don't seem to thrilled, what's wrong?" I asked Ross and he pulled over and sighed.

"Why is it so hard?" Ross asked me.

"Hard?" I questioned.

"I hate people always asking me about my relationship status." Ross said.

"Ross, babe. We're married. Just tell people that." I told him placing a hand on his knee. "Why don't we just go home, I'll make you a bath and then we can talk, okay?" I suggested and he nodded.

"I'd like that." Ross smiled at me, finally.

_________________________________________________________________
Please comment your ideas and thoughts.

THANK YOU FOR OVER 2K FOLLOWERS.