Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Let's go. Let's go. Let's go."  Samuel commands in an army like manner. 

"Who's going with who?"  Danny asks as I count the 5 of us and the two cars.

"Well it will be Me, Mercury and Freddy...and then you and Jason I guess." 

"But I want Freddy to come in my car."   Danny whines as Freddy stands between the groups; contemplating his options.

"Ughhh fine. You guys can go together and me and Mercury will go together."  Samuel announces as he points to me to signal we're going together...just us two...yay.

"Yay."  Danny says giddily as Freddy makes his way to his side.  Something's going on there, I know it.  I make my way around the side of Samuel's truck and sit inside, waited for him to hop into the driver's side.

"Just follow me and we'll see you there."  I hear Samuel tell Danny outside of the truck.  I feel the truck rock as Samuel opens the door and hops in.

"You ready?"  He asks as he slides the key into the ignition and the familiar vibration of the car starts.  I nod in assurance.

"Cool.  Well I guess we're off then!"  And with that we start down the long driveway and out the front gate.

**********

We're about ten minutes into the trip when the silence in the truck starts becoming awkward. I'm not the only one who senses it as Samuel stops his small talk about the whether, keeping his eyes on the road.   One day he's touching my junk and joking with me, and now he's barely acknowledging my presence.

Samuel turns on the radio in an effort to banish the silence.  Samuel stops it on One Direction and Harry's familiar voice fills the car.  I wanna live while we're you, is whispered out of the speakers as I start tapping my foot.

The song finishes and drifts into infomercials, so I reach for the knob and start fiddling with the stations.  I hear Hot Chelle Rae come on and instantly change the station, receiving a grumpy face from Samuel.  I stop on the next station and hear Beyoncé belting her notes with perfection.

"What are you doing?"  Samuel asks as he keeps his grumpy gaze on the road. 

"Listening to the queen. Dah." I state as I feel the harmony of Beyoncé's notes flow through me.

"What about Hot Chelle Rae?"

"I thought you were rich."  I state causing his eyebrows to crease.

"I am?"

"Then why aren't you listening to the nicer things in life, for example Queen B."  I refer to Beyoncé . 

"Okay then,"  He nods his head in agreement as we listen to Beyoncé preach as she sings "Pretty Hurts."

**********

"I have to pee."  I whined as I cup my hands over my groin in an attempt to keep my urine in. "Please please please!"  I plead for the millionth time. Samuel rolls his eyes. 

"We're nearly at the next town. We'll be there in like 2 minutes so just calm down."  I mumble after his response and wait the longest 2 minutes of my life.  As we slow down to a halt, I instantly jump out of the car.  I sprint into the toilets and pass the sinks before placing my feet onto the metal step of the urinal.

I undo my belt.

Pull down my pants.

Pull down my undies.

And start to pee.

The sensation is more then I can bare and I tip my head back in pure bliss.

I feel the metal step vibrate as someone steps on.  I notice the grey hair instantly, Samuel's grey hair.  The mumble of enjoyment leaves Samuel's lips as his urine hit the metal.  His eyes look over to mine, locking me into his gaze with his bright green eyes.  I stop peeing, but stay there - trapped on the urinal.  His mouth moves to form words, but nothing comes out.  He bites his lip, oh my lord he bites his lip and I feel the familiar tension that he causes in my groin area.

"Stop you can't do that in public."  Danny calls out as him and Freddy come into view - breaking me and Samuel's stare.

"Hey guys."  Freddy says and flashes us the biggest smile that the world had ever seen. 

"Hey."  I zip up my fly and hop off of the urinal.

As I exit out of the bathroom I see a very red Jason.  "Please let me come with you guys!" He pleads and cups his hand into a praying gesture. 

 "Why?"   Samuel asks suspiciously as he joins me at my side.

"Because Danny and Freddy are flirting and it's awkward."  I laugh as I see his embarrassment and nod in acceptance.  He won't have that problem in our truck, me and Samuel only...stare...

"Of course you can."  After Danny and Freddy come back from the bathroom, we're off.

**********

After 23 more minutes of driving, we arrive at our destination.  "Here we are!" Samuel announces proudly as we all get out of our cars and stand at the ledge.

"But..."  I hear Jason mumble as we all observe the view before us.

A/N

Hello guys.   What do you think is going on between Danny and Freddy, and any other characters if we're going at it?  Comment to the side ;)

Also now that I've updated, One Direction is no longer together.  Little Mix better not be planning on breaking up within the next 100 years ://

Vote/Comment/Follow

Date edited:  20/2/18  6:45 pm

-YOP