Chapter 20: Damn...

A/N Quick note just to sum up any confusion. The start of the relationship was in January and by Chapter 6 it was two weeks in. Then there was the first argument that lasted about 2 weeks so it was February. Then there's the V-Day chapter and after that it jumps to March for the Championship. Then the sleepover with the girls happened a few weeks after that. So, at the moment the story is taking place at like the beginning/middle of April.

I'm saying this because the next few chapters are going to be filled with a lot of end of senior year stuff along with the drama of the story. So, this is just to make sure everybody was on the same page with the time frame...ENJOY!!

------

Walking to class was making my heart do jumping jacks. Nicki is the same art class as me and knowing she's probably going to be there was not making today any easier for me; and my day just started.

I knocked on the door to the classroom and another student opened the door. Walking in, I went straight to my desk. I looked up briefly to see Nicki wasn't there. Confused, I leaned over and whispered to Lauren.

"Where is Nicki?"

"She left out right before you came. She said she wasn't feeling well so she was going home."

Exhaling, I leaned my head back against my chair, sliding further down in the process.

"Hey, what happened?"

Lauren whispered when she saw my reaction. I shook my head.

"I'll tell you later."

She nodded giving me a sympathetic look before tuning in to what Ms. Hansen was starting to talk about.

"Okay, today we will be looking at videos on how to make huichol designs. Then once we're done with that you guys will all draw out your design before we do anything else. Okay?"

After that I zoned out. I got lost in her chocolate eyes and the way she would look at me. How even though most people can't see it, they change color. When we got into an argument they would change to a soft light brown. But when we would be doing more sexual things, they got darker; like a coffee brown.

Then my thoughts worked to her mouth. That was one thing I knew for a fact that I would never get tired of; hearing her the sound of her voice. Whether it was us having a conversation or her singing some Beyoncé song or humming her favorite tune while we were laying down, cuddling. Or the way they felt against mine. All the love she was able to communicate to me through them.

Now, my thoughts were obsessed with her body. None of her moves were forced. She was so elegant with whatever she was doing it was mesmerizing. Whenever she would touch me no matter how innocent, even before we were dating, it would make my whole body ignite. And how she cuddles up to me when she's tired or when she just wanted to touch me.

Slowly, it made my thoughts go to what happened in the bathroom and how I would do it. So far, all scenarios are ending horribly in my end. Thinking about breaking up with the love of my life is slowly killing me and it just became a thought not to long ago. With her standing in front of me, smiling about life, I couldn't imagine ruining that. I'm not going to let Nicki ruin my happiness. Not again.

The bell startled me as it signaled that class was over. I packed my stuff and as I was standing I changed my mind about going to my next class.

"Laur," I said, grabbing her arm.

"I'll catch up with you in a sec."

She raised her eyebrows, looking at Ms. Hansen then back at me.