Chapter 26 - Real Calls or Prank Calls? (With Lukey!!)

The next day at a few minutes until two, I got my camera and everything ready to take to Luke's. I seriously could not wait to film this video. His reaction will be priceless. I'm glad I'll be filming it.

When I got to his house, I made my way straight up to his room after saying hello to Liz. Liz is amazing (A/N: I think we all know that). When I got up to Luke's room, I began to set my things up. Before we got started, I told Luke what we would be doing.

"Hello my beautiful fans! This is Eleanor Valentine here with a new video! I have a special guest today.. Lukey!"

Luke waved, "hey guys."

I kissed his cheek before continuing, "so today, I thought we'd do some prank calls, but there's going to be a twist to it. I have a great idea. Let's get to it."

I got my phone out. I dialed Connor's number, "first, I'm calling Connor.. I can't wait to see what his reaction is going to be.."

He picked up soon after, "hey E!"

"Hey C.." I sighed and sniffled.

"Is something wrong Eleanor? What's wrong?"

"Well... I took some tests this morning.."

"What kind of tests?"

"Pregnancy tests."

"Okay.."

"And I'm pregnant," I told him. I was holding back tears. Luke thought I was acting. He tried to hold back a laugh.

"Oh, well that's great, isn't it?"

I blurted, "Connor, it's yours."

"WHAT?" He screamed through the phone. I couldn't help but laugh. I did lightly, but he couldn't hear me.

"It's yours."

"Are you talking about Project IRL?"

"Yeah."

"How do you know for sure?"

"Connor, I'm nine weeks. That's how long ago Project IRL was."

"And you and Luke haven't done anything since?"

"Not anywhere around that time, no."

"Oh my god.. What are we gonna do? What about Luke? He's going to kill me!"

"Connor, he already knows.."

"What? You told him?"

"Actually, he's right here beside me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Because I'm filming a video."

"ELEANOR!" He yelled. He knew it was a prank call now.

"Sorry.."

He began to laugh, "you had me so worried." I laughed also.

"But now, seriously, I am pregnant. But it's Luke's," I pulled out the ultrasound copies and handed them to Luke. I looked to see his reaction. His mouth dropped open. He was so surprised. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"You sure you're being serious right now?" Connor wondered.

"One hundred percent. I have the ultrasound copies right here. I'm only three weeks, though."

"E, that's great. I'm happy for you guys.. I'm also glad it's not mine. That would be terrible. You and Luke are great together. I wouldn't want to tear you two apart."

"Awe, thanks C!"

"Love ya, Eleanor.." He laughed.

"Love ya, too Connor," I laughed, hanging up. I looked at Luke to see the expression in his face.

"Babe.." He bit his lip.

"Yeah?"

"You're really pregnant.." A tear slid down his cheek.

"I love you so much," I kissed his cheek. He showed the camera the ultrasound. He put his hand over my stomach.

"I wanted to call my mum to see her reaction," I told the camera and Luke, dialing my mum's number.

She picked up, and answered with, "hello?"

"Hey mum," I said quietly. I didn't want to tell her.

"Hey sweetie.. What's up?" She knew something was up.

"Well, actually, I'm at Luke's and I'm filming with him, but I wanted to call you to tell you something," I told her.

"What is that, honey?"

"I'm pregnant.. with Luke," the words fell out of my mouth quickly.

"That worked last time. Not again, Eleanor," she hung up.

"What?" I looked at Luke.

"She thought it was a prank call."

"Oh my god! I need to call her back!"

"Don't.. I'd rather tell her in person anyways."

"Okay. Well, I guess that's the end of this week's video. I'll see you guys.. next week!" I exclaimed, ending the video.

"Let's go downstairs and tell grandma and grandpa," he grinned at me.

"You need to stop being so excited, daddy," I smiled back at him, giving him a quick peck on the lips before grabbing his hand and entwining our fingers together. We made our way downstairs to talk to Liz and Andrew.

"Hey Liz," I smiled at her.

"Hey Eleanor. How are you?"

"I'm pretty good. I just want to get your opinion on something," I smiled at Andrew sitting beside Liz.

"What is that, sweetie?" She asked, looking at her son behind me.

"I'm not sure if this is normal," I told her, handing her the ultrasound. When she saw what it was, she looked at us and mouthed, "oh my god."

~

Please comment what you want the baby to be or what you think it is!! Thanks:)

-Lizzie xx