Chapter 11 - At The Store

Hyemi's POV

I looked up to see that it was Seokmin and behind him were the other boys. All of them seemed shocked.

"Hyemi! Why did you do that?!" Hoshi went to me. I could help but to bury my face onto Seokmin's chest. I can't even face him. "Shhh..." Seokmin cooed.

"W-what? Do you think you could fly or something?" S.Coups asked. He still thinks of me as crazy. I can't blame him though, I know nothing about the human world.

I shook my head at S.Coups statement.

"Then, what's wrong?" Dino asked, patting my back.

"I-I'm hurt" I said, looking down. It was raining and because of that, all of us were undoubtedly wet.

"Hurt? Is it because me pushing you? If it is, I'm sorry" Vernon asked, but I shook my head. I don't think that's why I gotten this emotional, it's because I'm not meant for this world.

Why would they save me from jumping? Why would they care if I die? My knees were shaking, I couldn't even stand properly. I was in fear. I was crying because I was scared that I have to do this. Does it hurt to die?

"Do you remember anything?" Hoshi asked me. I was confused by the word 'remember'. What did he meant by that? Well, if 'remember' meaning remembering the troubles I've caused to my family and them, then yes. I do remember that.

I nodded my head. "I did. I remember something bad that I've done" I admitted. Thinking of it made me cry. I felt a lot of feelings right now. I felt panic, scared, confused, sad, guilty and somehow happy at the same time, knowing that the boys were looking for me. Do they really care about me?

"I'm sorry" I sobbed. I was really sorry. I didn't know how long I've cried in front of the boys. I was embarrassed that I couldn't even look at them. Suddenly my vision seemed blurry as I lost my balance. After a while, everything

Dk's POV

We were in the van. It was a quiet ride. After the accident happened, Hyemi passed out. She must've been really scared about something. Maybe Hoshi's right, maybe she does lost her memory.

I turned to my side and saw Hyemi was resting her head on the window, so I slowly moved her head onto my shoulder. She was pale. We couldn't take her to the hospital right now because it was too late.

I looked down to her. "I'll protect you" I whispered as I caressed her hair.

As we reached to our dorm, All of the members went outside the van. I was about to carry Hyemi but Hoshi stopped me by pulling my wrist.

"Let me carry her, you go rest" he said.

I don't know why he does this. He always takes Hyemi away from me. It's not like she's mine or something but it's just that I don't like seeing him with Hyemi. I'm not envious of them, I'm just concern.

I walked inside the apartment and saw that Hoshi puts Hyemi on the sofa. "Is she going to be alright?" Dino asked Hoshi as if he was a doctor.

Hoshi gave him a smile, "she's going to be fine"

*****

It was night time. About 00:01 in the morning. I couldn't help but to check on Hyemi. I was worried about her. Why did she attempt to jump from the bridge? Was it about me? Was it because she didn't even get to ask me what she was going to ask?

Speaking of that, what does she wants to ask me? Was it really important? Maybe I'll ask her when she wakes up.

Hyemi's POV