Chapter 5: Meeting his friends

One week later...I made a mistake again... I forgot to do his washing and he was definitely mad at me... and I heard him go through his closet trying to find something appropriate to go to his office. He was the owner of Kirst Industries  a huge empire in the business world...and now the owner doesn't have a shirt to wear, all because of who? Me! No wonder he doesn't like me...

My thoughts kept running...what was he going to do with me? Was he going to kill me? Was he going to punish me?

He came downstairs to the kitchen (my hiding place). He stalked forward towards me. He raised his hands up in a slapping motion again and I shut my eyes tightly getting ready to embrace what he was going to give. His hand came down very fast...Ding Dong!

Phew! Saved by the bell!!!!

I told him that I'd get it and the look on his face was scary. I ran out of the kitchen before he could say otherwise. I rush to open the door and I did. Out there stood two amazingly gorgeous guys who were looking right at me? Wait did I just think they were gorgeous? How can I? I'm married for god sake. I wasn't sure as to who they were but I knew I had seen them somewhere before so I asked, "Who are you?"

The guy with blonde hair said, "He didn't tell you about us? How rude of our Keith! Well we're are his best friends!!" of course. I had seen them on my wedding day. They were his best men. I couldn't remember anything about that day because of three reasons:

1) Keith looked too good so I was busy ogling at him.

2) There were too many question in my mind

3) I barely remember because of the number of shots, slaps and punches I received within the first week of my marriage...

The guy who didn't smile at me said, "Stop sounding so excited, Jake"

Jake frowned at the other guy. "Jake, Noel!" come on in", came Keith's voice. I turned around and saw him smile brightly at his friends.

Keith led them to the living room where they all sat down on the couch, talking about a wedding...Jake's wedding. Oh so, he was going to be married...and I also heard something about a divorce...that was about Noel. He was divorced. That would explain all the sour expressions. Yes, you're right I was eavesdropping on their conversation...well I couldn't help it. I heard Keith calling, "Sarah!"

Oh my god! I went to ask what he wanted but he didn't let me ask. He just ordered me to make him and his friends some coffee. Well, now that's some way to treat a human!

I went into the kitchen and started on three coffees. Lucky this house had a coffee machine. It made my life a lot easier. I got three cups of coffee and made a bear design on one for Noel, a flower design for Jake and a heart for my Keith. I took the cups to them and kept it on the coffee table. They took a cup each (thankfully the cups meant for them) and started sipping. "Mmmmm", came a moan from Jake. I had to stifle my giggle. I just smiled at him and Noel still had a sour face and Keith still didn't say anything.

Why didn't he say anything? He was doing it on purpose. He was ignoring me. He thought I would think he has started to like me little by little if he starts liking the little things I do. Like making coffee... I know I should probably let him go as a wife who cares but I need him. I just can't! I needed all my life and now that I have him...Why should I let go??? Why can't I be selfish for once in my life?

Author's note: hey guys...i am so sorry I don't update on a daily basis now. I have a lot of work to do for my exams and all, so sorry...hope you like this chapter above and please comment and vote!!!!