Chapter 23 : Mr. Lazy

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

I wake up with Braden's cóck deep inside me. We're still in the same position we were last night, me lying on my side with my leg wrapped around his waist and my hand still on his chest, only now he's lying on his side, too, and his hips are thrusting into my willing body with slow, lazy moves.

''Good morning,'' Braden says with his low morning voice that I adore so much. I can't help myself – I put my hand on his cheek and smile at his lustful, yet happy eyes.

''Good it is,'' I laugh softly, pushing myself even closer to him.

Braden grins deviously in return. ''I couldn't help myself,'' he says, his voice all husky and hoarse. Sweet Jesus, yes, keep talking. ''You do this to me.'' He follows his statement with a deep push of his hips, making me moan out.

I softly start grazing his chin with my teeth, but Braden stops me. ''No, that's not where I want your mouth right now.'' And he tilts my chin up, kissing me so deep, my lungs run out of all the air they had in them. Wow.

My head is spinning as he ends the kiss and I have to blink a few times to clear my vision. Wow.

''You're already so wet,'' Braden whispers against my throat, where he pushes his nose up and down, inhaling deeply. ''And you smell like sex, too. And me,'' he drawls out proudly the last part and I have to smile at that. ''I'm going to come soon,'' he growls against my throat and I feel the vibrations through my whole body.

I moan when he lifts my leg up higher and starts to move his hips harder, quicker against me, building up my own pleasure, too.

''Fuck, you feel good ...'' he chants out, his voice almost a whisper. He's visibly holding back his release. I squeeze my pússy around him, making him throw his head back and groan out so loud, I can't help but only watch mesmerised. ''That felt so good, but don't do it again ... you're going to make me ... Oh, fuck!'' he shouts as I do it again.

He puts his hand between us and starts rubbing me, now making me throw my head back in pleasure. How come he can make me come to the edge in mere seconds? It's so unfair. ''Umph,'' I groan out when he hits that spot in my body that makes me go wild.

We both come in unison, holding each other in arms, riding out our orgasms. It's pure bliss for a few moments and we both try to calm our breathing down. When I open my eyes, Braden is already staring at me with a soft smile on his face.

''Now that's what I call a good morning,'' he says, kissing me once more. He brushes my hair away, then puts his palm on the side of my face, holding my head in place. I keep my palms pressed against his muscular chest.

I graze him softly with my fingers and he breaks the kiss, looking at my hand, then at my eyes again. ''Trying to mark me again?'' he says. He's in a such a good mood again and I love to see him like that. It makes up for all his withdrawals.

''If you stayed with me in the mornings, we could wake up like this more times,'' I say, trying to sound casual, not wanting to show him that there's a plea somewhere in there in my sentence. I like waking up beside you, Braden ...

His smile momentarily falls off his face, before he replaces it with a new, fake one, least of my favourite smiles of him. He extracts himself out of me and kisses my cheek. ''And if you'd work normal hours, I wouldn't feel bad for waking you up in the morning before I go to work.''

I get completely serious, not even bothering with a fake smile like him. ''Braden ...'' I warn. We've talked about this topic before. I don't want us to destroy the beautiful morning we were just starting to have.