Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N: So, before we start with this chapter, know that I wasn't able to decide whether or not it should be Kookie, Rapmon, or Jin that strikes a fancy with Jimin( even though the majority of you all picked kookie) so I figured why not take everyone's suggestions and  throw all three of them in the mix! I'm not sure if it'll work, but what the hell, why not give it a shot?! I'd also like to thank you guys for your suggestions bc it gave me an idea. I'm kinda cryin' bc I accidentally made Yoongi the bad guy in this story bUT hey, it's a Yoonmin fanfic so we know it's going to end well for him. OKAY NOW LET ME STOP RAMBLING AND GIVE U GUYS UR UPDATE.

-----

One love lost easily turned to two, and Yoongi was at a loss. There was no sign of Jimin forgiving him, and there was no sign of them getting back together or even becoming friends again. They didn't speak anymore and not only was it killing Yoongi, it was killing Jimin as well. At this point, both of them were suffering from being separated from the other, and were dealing with it in different ways. Jimin, as everyone knew, had trouble sleeping, and was barely eating. Not only that, but he'd been extremely focused on keeping himself occupied, so he wouldn't have to think about him. Yoongi on the other hand, was spiraling deeper and deeper into a depressive state. He would sometimes stay out for days on end, ignoring both friends and family's wishes for him to get help. He picked up heavy drinking, and began sleeping even more than he already was. All in all, he was a mess. Hana worried for him, but every time she tried to help, he'd get upset, yell, and leave for few days. 

"Yoongi, I need you to think about what you're doing to yourself." Hana spoke up, taking the half empty bottle of liquor from the latter. "You've been drinking nonstop for the past few weeks, are you trying to kill yourself?" 

"I wouldn't mind dying right about now." He shrugged, snatching the bottle back from Hana. "What would anyone care anyway?"

"What about me? Namjoon? Isn't he your best friend? Don't you think we would care?" Hana asked. "Not only would we care, Jimin would too."

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying. You know he'd care, Yoongi."

"He hates me."

"No, he doesn't. He just hates how things turned out for the two of you." Hana assured him. "You even said that he told you he loved you."

"It doesn't matter if he loves me or not, if he won't give me another chance." 

"Maybe you should stop trying to get back together with him, and just try to build the friendship again."

"Why?"

"Because, both of you are looking so pathetic right now. Both of you obviously need to be with each other, but nooo, His pride is in the way, and you're whining and complaining and ready to die, so there's literally no hope for either of you. At least, not when you guys are separated." Hana scoffed. 

"Maybe, I'll try and talk to him the next time we work together." Yoongi nodded.

"Actually," Hana started. "Jimin quit the other day."

"What? Why?"

"He wouldn't tell me. He just kept saying he was sorry, and that he couldn't work at the bar anymore." Hana informed. "Hoseok told me Jimin was able to find another job at the cute little coffee shop/bakery type place. I heard it's 24 hours too. I'll have to check it out after work one of these days."

"So, he really doesn't want to see me. Or even be around me." Yoongi said to himself, laughing bitterly. "There's no hope for us. Not anymore."

"Yoongi, I'm really worried about you. You sound way too calm right now."