Chapter 13:The Date

"Bill?Where the heck are we?"Dipper asked,looking around.

There were fire flies buzzing around Dipper,the sky turned from sunny to dark,and there was a huge lake like the one they went the day before.The stars think lead and the moon glowed bright in the dark blue sky.Dipper put out his hand as a fire fly landed on his hand.The fly flashes it's light at Dipper and flew away.

"This is beautiful Bill.Where are we?"

"Some place special."Bill smiled."For someone special."

Dipper's cheeks turned into a little pink color."So uh...wanna go in?It's kinda hot here."

The air did seemed to get more warmer.

"It's hot because of me."Bill smirked.

Dipper laughed."Shut up."

Dipper started to undress when Bill asked Dipper something.

"What is up with you humans with water?I mean,you people are like fishes."Bill said.

"Well,it is hot Bill,so we go in the water so we could cool down."

"Okay?I think that's kinda stupid."He shrugged.

"You're stupid."

"Back at you Pine Tree."Bill smiled.

Dipper rolled his eyes and smiled.He slowly took off his watch Thad gave him and put it in his pocket.Dipper finally finished undressing and jumped right in.

He saw Bill undressed and sat there by water.

"Why don't you come in Bill?"

"Can't swim remember?"

"Oh."

A few mintues passed and Bill watched Dipper swim around the lake.

"Bill.Why did you bring me here?"

"I just wanted to show you this place.I always come here when i'm sad or I want to be alone."Bill said.

Dipper felted sorry for Bill.Dipper swam over to where Bill was and sat down next to him.

"Where is this place?"

"Somewhere far away from the Mystery Shack,that's for sure."

"So we're somewhere in the forest!"

"Not really.We're in the dreamscape."

"Who's exactly?"

"Mine."Bill said calmly.

Dipper's eyes widen."Really?"

"Yeah."

Dipper looked up at the sky and found the Big Dipper.It's kinda funny how his nickname is Dipper just because of his birthmark.

"Pine Tree?"

"Yeah?"

"A million constellations and all I see is you."Bill said.

Dipper looked at Bill and smiled.They leaned in kissed each other.((Bill knows how to turn on Dipper😏))Bill cupped Dipper's cheeks and kissed him more harder,but there was some passion in the kiss.Dipper wrapped his arms around his neck bringing him in,deeping the kiss.Bill's togue went in Dipper's mouth again like earlier and Dipper moaned.He played with Bill's hair and tugged it slightly.Dipper licked Bill's bottom lip and pulled away.

"You're probably the best kisser I've ever kissed."Dipper smiled.

"You're not bad yourself Pine Tree."Bill said.

Dipper kissed Bill on the cheeks and Bill lifted his bangs.

"So this is why they call you Dipper?"

"Yeah,it's stupid."

"But not to me."Bill said,kissing his forehead.

Dipper hadn't felt so happy in what seemed like forever.He now had Bill to be happy with.

Bill reached out to hold Dipper's hand when he saw something written on his wrist.

"Pine Tree?What's that?"

'Crap!'Dipper thought.

"What do you mean?!Who did this to you?"Bill said.

"I don't know!They-"

There was rustling in the bushes behind and they got louder and louder until it finally stopped.

A/N:Hey guys!Sorry if this chapter is short and dumb.Today someone broke into our house and stole some things and my mom and dad are upset...😢And it has been super hot today!It felt like I was burning alive and I hope tomorrow it won't that hot.😅Anywho,I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will see you,in the next chapter!Buh-Bye!❤️💚