5. Son of a Beach

It's officially been my 5th week with the team, and to be quite honest, I'm sort of starting to feel at home. Obviously still doesn't feel the same as The Butterflies, but anything other than fake mean girls ready to judge you, will do just fine.

"I don't know how you can handle being in a pool with 10 hot guys Arielle, especially Levi." Trevor's eyes caught mine, as he passed me my towel.

Did he just call himself hot? That confidence though.

"I should be the one telling you that! How do you just simply coexist with these people?" I anxiously laughed, Trevor causally shrugging.

"I've just known a lot of them since middle school." Trevor whispered, making sure no one was eavesdropping on our conversation. "Trust me, still to this day I can't use the boys locker room. I use the secret bathroom near the hallway."

I quickly widened my mouth. "You're telling me that now? I don't care what you say I'm using that bathroom." He smiled. "It just feels so wrong changing while hearing guys talk about stuff I can't relate too."

"Literally why I don't use the boy's locker room." Trevor replied.

I noticed Steven looking at me in the corner of my eyes. His face magnified of what seemed like hate towards me. What the hell is his problem?

I entered the locker room looking down at my towel, I suddenly felt myself bump into someone's body, eyeing it down, I can see light tan abs quickly taking all of my attention.

"I'm so sorry about that, you alright?" A pair of muscular arms latched unto me. As I looked up to see who it was, the soft deep voice spoke again. "I swear I didn't see you there." I quickly looked up to see it was Diego.

"It's fine. I'm okay." I replied dryly, walking off to where I was going.

I have to get used to awkward situations like those too, ugh.

As I walked inside the locker room, I just saw the norm, which was some of the boys with a towel wrapped around their waist, exposing just the top part of their glorious body. Some were getting ready to go in the shower, and some were already done, simply just putting on their clothes.

At first when I saw them in the locker room, I honestly felt like everything around me felt fake. I mean how do these guys looks like greek gods? Am I the only one with the skin that deteriorates when chlorine touches it? I mean honestly, most of these guys probably don't even know what a skin care routine is and for some unfair reason, they all look like living breathing photoshops! I mean do pores even exist for them?

I felt all their eyes on me which never fails to make me feel uncomfortable. I just ignored it, proceeding to walk swiftly away. I really need my own privacy to be completely honest, I don't find it reasonable for a girl to even be near a boy's locker room. And here I am, preparing to take a shower in it..

I decided to use the shower in the very end of the room, since I've noticed no one ever uses it.

As I undressed myself and turned the shower on to let the warm water soak onto my body, I began to hear what sounded like small masculine laughs emit just behind the curtains that separated me and those boys.

After I showered, Levi who was literally just shirtless, was standing outside of the shower almost giving me a heart attack.

My mouth was subtly widened at him as our eyes quickly met. I knew my eyes looked like they were struck in fear as I tried to process what the hell this angel looking human wanted to do with me.