Description

plot;
Two teenagers, girl and boy, both happen to be neighbors from across the street.

Lucy Heartfilia, a soccer player for Fairy Tail Academy's Girls' Soccer Team, is a unique girl who loves stargazing every single night, loves to play soccer, and is a girl who is very private about her life. She also helps her father out at the café that they owned, named Love&Lucky.

As for her across-the-street-neighbor, Natsu Dragneel, he is an optimist, yet dense boy whose always made every girl in Fairy Tail Academy starry-eyed for him. Lucy seems to be the only girl not falling all over herself to get a glimpse of the popular basketball player.

But everything changes when Natsu and Lucy befriend each other. It was very unusual for the arrogant Natsu to have his eyes on a girl because he'd usually just ignored girls who squealed over him. But Lucy, she was different. And as for Lucy, she seems to be falling for Natsu, as both lovers manage to find happiness from loving each other.

But some people seem to be getting in the way of their lives, ruining their times of being happy. Will they be able to handle the conflicts that face them in the mere future? Who knows, maybe they will end up having a happy ending.