Chapter 12 - Lee Jaemin

Hyemi's POV

Me and Seokmin was at the dairy area. It was difficult to find the butter. I looked around the shelves and only sees milk, yogurt and cheese.

I saw Seokmin was searching around to find the butter. He suddenly turned to me. "Since when did you call Hoshi 'oppa'?" He asked me.

"Oh.. That.. He told me to call him that" I said.

He nodded his head. "Arraso"

I suddenly saw a butter at the top shelf. "Look" I pointed out. He turned his head to where I was pointing. I ran to it and tried to get it. I was unlucky, I was short. I reached as high as I could but failed.

Out of nowhere, there was a hand grabbing it. I turned around and it was Seokmin. He was helping grab it from behind me. I was close to his chest. I didn't move, I just stared straight to his chest.

He looked down to me and noticed that we were too close. I could hear his heart beating, it was fast. He quickly back away. "Here.." He said, giving me the butter. He was nervously rubbing the back of his neck, avoiding my eyes.

I didn't move. It's like I was paralyzed or something. "H-hyemi?" He called me one more time, his voice was a bit shaky. "Y-yes" I said, grabbing the butter from him.

"I'll go take this to Hoshi oppa" I said, walking my way to Hoshi. My heart was beating fast. What's happening? Is this suppost to happened?

I was thinking too much that I didn't even notice that I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw it was Seungkwan. "Woah.. Becareful there" he said, grabbing both of my shoulders to balance me.

"Oh! You found the butter." he said, looking to what I was holding. He grabbed it and ran to Hoshi, putting it in the trolley. I walked to them. "What's wrong, Hyemi?" Hoshi asked, looking worriedly at me.

I shook my head. "Ani. Nothing's wrong," I said.

"Where's Seokmin hyung?" Seungkwan asked.

I looked around only to see he was no where to be found. "Aigoo.. I left him behind" I said, hitting my head. "I'll find him" I said, running off. "Hyemi, wait-" I heard Hoshi called but I didn't stop.

I walked to the dairy section and saw Seokmin talking to a girl. I couldn't see the girl clearly. I hid behind the shelves.

"Boo!" Seungkwan shook my shoulders.

"Shhh..." I shushed him. I didn't want them to know that I was spying on them. Seungkwan followed me from behind as he took a peek to what I was spying.

"My name is Lee Jaemin" I heard the girl said, shaking Seokmin's hand.

"I'm Lee Seokmin" He introduces.

Jaemin laughed, "we have the same surname"

Seokmin moved a little which made me see the girl. It was The bad angel. She was close to Seokmin. More importantly, how come he can see her?

I didn't took long for me to ran to him but I could feel Seungkwan pulling my wrist, it didn't stop me from walking up to him. So Seungkwan followed along.

The bad angel, or should I call her 'Lee Jaemin' shot a glare at me when she sees me. Seokmin heard the sound of my footsteps coming to him so he turned to me.

It was pretty hard to walk since Seungkwan was hooking his arm into my arm. So it was kinda ruining the moment here.

"I don't think we should bother them" Seungkwan told me but I just ignored him.

"Oh... Hyemi, Seungkwan, aren't you guys suppose to be with Hoshi?" Seokmin asked.

I didn't answer instead, I pulled Seokmin's arm. "Let's go" I said. I got two person in my arms. Seungkwan just won't attempt to let go of me.