Chapter 12 ~part 1~

In this chapter there is going to be many P.O.V's and I think about 4 in total, some I think you guys might like ;). But there are going to be parts, since the chapter turned out to be so long. This chapter only has two P.o.v's. So enjoy, Your welcome and stay tuned for the next chapter after this...

______-----_________------________------___________-------_______-----

O.o o.O Zach's P.o.V o.O O.o

I saw Marielle, Sam and then Blake take off. I tried to yell and catch their attention to come back, but the guy who held me, taped my mouth shut. He was probably the strongest out of all of them and I got stuck with him. If only the guy got stuck with Sam. He was a bulky kind of guy and the same size or maybe bigger than this guy.

“Hahaha! Look's like they left you behind. Well, that's good, now they can tell their little alpha and we will kill him and you. Plus, Mari seemed to care about you all a lot, I could tell. So then when we have her, I'll be able to kill her, once and for all.” The witch named Jenna, I think, cackled. She was a pretty girl, but looks can be deceiving. Her personality destroyed anything good about her.

I looked at her disgusted as she kept on laughing. It wasn't that funny. I knew there was no way out of this, any moment they can kill me. Like right now for instance.

“Get him in the truck. We need to be back by 5. That's when Ray will be back from his run.” Jenna ordered, before heading in a different direction from where the men were taking me. She jumped inside a blue Porsche, and turned around in her seat to look at me. I almost gagged when she winked at me and drove off to some place. I hope she accidentally drove off a cliff and died. Well, died after landing into boiling pit of lava. I coughed, tried to force down the laugh that almost came bursting out from my throat.

I was suddenly shoved inside a black truck and that was when a blind fold was put over my eyes. Great, what a typical kidnapping. Duck tape to keep me quiet and a blind fold to block off my sight. It didn't matter really, as long as my nose worked, I was good with anything.

“Drake, what happened if he hears or smells his surroundings? Won't he know how to get out then, with his wolf senses?” A gruff voice spoke. Crap! Now they were going block those off too. Great job, gruffy.

“Great thinking Josh.” I heard some shuffling and clanging before I felt someone's presence from behind me.