Uppy

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

I'm really glad y'all like this story so much. It makes my day to see your comments and votes. No matter how bad the day is going I see y'alls stuff and it makes it worth the pain. Thank you so much!!!

----------------------------------------------
"Yes I promise, we actually have this under control."

"No I don't know how I'm going to fix it yet, and why do you assume I'll have to fix it,"

"Aright mom. Love you. Yes I promise to send you pictures. Love you. Bye."

He sighed and hung up the phone. "That could have gone worse," he muttered.

***********************************

Jerome looked up at the darken sky and checked the time. It was 8 o'clock. That meant the kids would probably stay in bed for at least a couple hours. He chuckled to himself. He walked back into the house to witness a rather big blow up. A very quiet one but a blow up just the same. Rob was standing there with his suitcases.

"What do you mean you're going home," Simon hissed.

"Just that. I'm going home, to Toronto . I only came because Preston begged me and to see the other guys. Now that this has happened...... I don't really need to be here do I?" Rob said giving Simon a hard look.

Simon stood up straight and glared, "How could you do this to us? To the kids? To Preston?'

"That's just it isn't it? They aren't supposed to be kids-"

"BUT THEY ARE," Simon yelled.

Josh clapped a hand over Simon's mouth, "We don't want to wake them do we?"

Simon shook his head as Josh tried to reason with Rob, "Please don't leave. We need you. This hard with the 4 of us and that's with Jerome watching 3 of the 6."

"I don't care. I'm leaving. I'm done with this. I can't do this. I really can't. I'm going home to see my girlfriend and never speak of this."

Jerome was standing there in shock, "Wow Rob, never saw you as the type to run away."

Rob turned on Jerome, eyes blazing, "How dare you. Do you even know how hard this is for me?"

"Yes, I do. My best friend since 4grade is a 4 year old. We grew up together. We've gone through everything together 1st girlfriends, rejections, break ups. I would never leave his side. I can't believe you'd do this to Preston," Jerome said with tears pricking his eyes, "Mitch is my best friend, and I swore, no WE, swore we'd always help each other. Isn't Preston yours?"

"I'm sorry my mind is made up. I'm leaving. My taxi will be here soon," Rob said with his head bowed.

Just then 2 little heads appeared at Jerome's side. A dark brown one, and a light brown one. The boys were clutching each other's hands.

"Biggums?"

"Daddy Robby?"

Rob grimaced and watched as Jerome picked up Mitch, "Hey Baby Biggums, what are you doing up?"

Mitch gave a little yawn and rest his head on Jerome's shoulder, "Sad Biggums."

"Aw, Mitch. I'm not sad," Jerome kissed the top of Mitch's head, "Just worried."

Jerome began rocking Mitch a little in hopes he would go back to sleep. Harry started crying so Simon looked at Rob, "Think about we said." Simon walked away to comfort the youngest of all.

Preston began jumped at Rob. "Uppy. Uppy?"

"Alright uppy," Rob said rolling his eyes. He picked up the toddler and hugged him. He was going to miss Preston, but he just couldn't take this. He couldn't be a dad. Not now and not Preston's.

Preston looked down and saw the bags. His little eyes got wide, "Where go Daddy Robby?"

Rob flinched a little and set the babe down. He knelt in front of Preston. "Robby has to go away for a bit."

Tears filled Preston's eyes. "When come back?" he whimpered.

Rob looked to Josh for help. Josh just glared at Rob and shook his head. "Presto-"

He was cut off by the little boy lunging at him. Preston was hugging him fiercely, "No go. Say here wif Presin."

Rob heard the taxi outside, "Preston. I have to go, but I need you to be a good boy ok?" He shook the toddler off him and stood up.

"Ok Daddy Robby," Preston said quietly.

Josh walked over and picked up Preston. He rocked the baby, causing him to the flutter his eyes. "Rob mate, please don't go."

Rob just picked up his suitcase and left. He got into the taxi. "You ok man?" the gruff driver said.

Rob took a shaky breathe, "Yeah, Let's just go."

Rob left and didn't look back.

***********************************

Wow...................................Ok then. What the hell did I just do? STOP STOP TRYING TO KILL ME. IT'S FOR A REASON. No, I won't tell you. I never tell spoilers. Unless I message you and I can't decide what I'm gonna do. I wrote most of this in my Econ class. Should be paying attention, but I'm not. OH WELL

Hope y'all enjoyed. And if you want to cuddle Preston you can. He's a bit upset.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE