Chapter - 03

Hello Everyone! Thanks for all the comments, please continue to comment, and vote! I know I should start working on Dangerously Forbidden soon, I'm just really getting into this story Haha! But Yah, I really hope you guys like this part. Thanks for all the support!

I'll be writing Part 4 soon, because I know I can't make you guys wait to long! It'll be up either tonight, or tomorrow morning!

But please. Vote!

Comment!

XoxoX

-Krissy

Chapter 3

The rest of my weekend had been extremely boring and mainly full of reading and re-reading books that I had taken out from the library. When I wasn't reading, I was generally stalking my brother around the house. I would eaves drop on his conversations over the phone and spy on him hanging out with his friends outside. On more than one occasion I had asked him where Damen was and what he was up to.

Apparently, Trent hadn't heard from him since he fled our house on Saturday morning. It was now the beginning of a new week, Monday, meaning I had to go to school today and also that I had to see Damen.

My heart was racing as I got ready for school, pulling on a pair of black skinny jeans and a big pink sweater with snoopy on it. I reached for my Batman backpack and headed down stairs.

"Hurry up, Stasee!" My brother called from the front door, "Or I'm leaving without you and you'll have to walk!"

I ran down the stairs and followed Trent through the door and toward his bright red '72 Chevy pick-up. Sure his truck was old, a classic, but it was completely rebuilt from its engine to its body. It probably looked better today than it did in 1972.

I jumped into the passenger seat as Trent jumped into the driver's seat before starting up the engine. He drove down the road and headed toward Kevin's house. He pulled over to the side of the street and parked. I scooted over into the middle of the truck as Kevin jumped in beside me.

"Hey Dude!" He called over to Trent, "You missed a pretty sweet party this weekend. Candise went swimming topless!"

"Hey Kev," Trent laughed, "Yah, Derrek was telling me about it, heard there was quite a bit of sluts there."

"Oh dude, you don't even know!" Kevin said while slapping his knee in excitement.

I just sat there staring out the window as my brother began to drive. This was my life, always surrounded by people talking about their oh-so exciting weekends, whilst mine is always the exact opposite.

Kevin continued, "Jessica and Tiffany were all over Damen again, I mean stripping for him, making-out with each other and lap dancing!"

At the mention of Damen's name my head snapped up and I looked toward Kevin, my heart racing like crazy. Damen came to my house Friday night, took my virginity and then went out partying?! I had this feeling that he, most likely, did stuff with all those skanky girls and completely forgot about me! I could feel a knot begin to form inside my stomach.

"Did...Damen do anything with them?" I asked with a shaky voice.

Kevin turned to look at me as his eyes grew wide with shock. "Holy crap, she talks?!" The blond-haired boy teased. He reached over and rubbed the top of my head like I was a fluffy little lap dog, "Hey Trent's little sister, barely even noticed you there!"