Chapter - 50

Next day evening there was a lot of buzz and chaos in Malhotra's garden. The arrangements of the engagement were done beautifully just like a dream engagement. Everyone was happily running here and there to get ready and the most restless soul of the day was Manik because he was not allowed to meet Nandini. In the morning after waking her up and fulfilling his promise he left the room and that time he had seen Nandini now it's been almost 10 hours since he saw her,since he talked to her and kissed her of course. He was pacing here and there restlessly when suddenly he saw Navya she was going towards the outhouse and was cursing something moreover she had some shopping bags in her hands. Manik's evil mind thought of something and he run behind Navya.
"Aray Navya ji..!"Manik called her and she gave him a helpless look.
"Kya hai?"She asked with a frowny face.
"Wo ji main dekh raha hoon ap subha say bohat kaam kar rahi hain..! Tou koi help kar doon main ap ki?"Manik said innocently.
"Wow..! Ya hum kya sun rahy hain Manik Malhotra will help me? Am I dreaming?"Navya taunted and Manik faked a smile. "Anyways I am going to give this bags to Preeti Bhabhi aunty nay diya hain..!"She explained.
"Acha..! Tou laoa main day ata hoon..!"Manik said hurriedly and snatched the bags from Navya's hands.
"But you are not allowed in outhouse..!"Navya said confusingly.
"Haan..! Tou main kon sa andar jaoan ga..! Bahar say he pakra kar wapas aa jaoan ga..!"Manik said innocently and Navya after giving him a glare left. "God..! Such a Drama queen..! Pta nahi Cabir kesy handle krta hai isy..!"Manik thought shrugging his shoulders and run towards outhouse. He quietly sneaked in the outhouse luckily no one saw him. He placed the bags on the table and rushed towards Nandini's room. He opened the door and it seems luck was on his side the door was not locked either. He came inside and locked the door. Nandini was not in the room he became sad and was about to left the room when suddenly he heard the click of the door. He turned in the direction of the sound and the sight in front of him was enough to took his breath away. Nandini had just came out of the bathroom after taking bath and she was just in her towels.
...
Nandini didn't saw Manik and walked towards her cupboard to get her clothes. She was about to pick up her clothes when somebody grabbed her hands,pinned her with the cupboard and slammed his lips with hers. She gasped for a moment but feeling the familiar touch,her Manik's touch she closed her eyes. Manik kissed her wildly like never before and after feeling her breathless her broke the kiss.
"You want to kill me?"He asked panting heavily and Nandini smiled.
"I didn't knew that you are here..!"She said lovingly ruffling his hair to calm him down. She kept ruffling his hair until he gain his breath.
"You are beautiful..!"Manik whispered huskily and sucked few water droplets from her neck.
"I am beautiful because you always make feel it..!"She said cupping his face and he smiled. Then he started kissing her neck and bare shoulders he deliberately didn't gave her any love bite because she had already a very dark one on her shoulder which she had hide by wearing sleeves tops but now if he will give her then it won't fade away before party and he didn't wanted his princess to get embarrassed in front of anyone nor he wanted to show off his relation..! After taking his sweet times his hands went to open the knot of the towel and Nandini held his hand.
"Ooo Mr.Romeo..! Why are you making this difficult for both of us..! Manik go..! Koi dekh lay ga..!"She said softly and he made a sad pout.
"I want to be with you all the time..!"He said in a babyish tone.
"Even I want to..! Aik bari shadi ho jye tou I promise I will be with you all the time..!"Nandini said poking his nose and he smiled. They were whispering sweet nothings in each other's ear when their happy moment was ruined due to constant knock on the door. Nandini's face went pale and Manik shrugged his shoulders carelessly.
"Aiyappa..! Manik..! bhabhi..! Chalo..!"Nandini panicked and started dragging him with her.
"What I am not sacred..!"Manik said frowning his face.
"Manik I am..!"She whispered angrily and locked Manik in the bathroom. Then she quickly wore her clothes and open the door.
"Nandu..! What took you so long..!"Bhabhi complaint and placed her engagement dress on the bed.
"Wo I was in the bathroom..!"Nandini lied and faked a smile.
"Acha..! Chalo it's getting very late..! Jaldi say wear your dress first then I will do your makeover..!"Bhabhi said smilingly and sat on the bed. Nandini made a bad face as she wanted to sneak Manik out of the room but Bhabhi had some different plans suddenly some idea hit her mind.
"Wo bhabhi..! Mjy na bohat bhook lagi hai..! Ap please mery liye kuch khana ko lay aoa please please..!"Nandini pleaded.
"Ok ok..! I will get something for you till then you change your dress..!"Bhabhi said affectionately and went out. Nandini sighed in relief and opened the bathroom door. Manik was standing inside with a real bad face.
"Manik..! You have to go..! Please jaoa..!"Nandini pleaded and pushed Manik out. Manik naughtily gave her a quick peck and run out because he too was getting late..!