Stitches

Picture of Violets dress.

"Well ,well .Not that Im complaining bae at all Im over excited trust me , but what brought this new side of you.From I picked off ,you didnt seemed to thrilled to be here which I dont understand since you did join us willingly ,and I was starting to believe that you were going to leave us ", Denise said with the biggest smile on her face.

I simply starred at her trying to see if she was actually lying about being oblivious that I wasnt here willingly ,that I had given my freedom not willingly but reluctantly.

"Its alright you dont have to tell me if you dont want me ",Denise said her smile falling a little but then it rose up again. "At least your staying now right? "

Without waiting for my reply she stood up and walked towards me and grasped me by both of my shoulders.

"Im thrilled, its going to be relief that I dont have to be completley sorrounded by girls who just care about their looks and always complaining on how this isnt supposed to be like that and this and that.But your here now!We are going to have so much fun!" Denise screamed happily hugging mw and started jumping up and down which in my case was kinda uncomfortable since I was in high heels and wasnt still used to them.Unlike her who had like tower size heels sparkly pink heels and was jumping up and down jumping as if there was no such thing as gravity.

"Deni-" I started to say when I was started to wobble on my heels.

"Ooops Im sorry,Im just excited",she said breathlesly but still smile and let me go.

"If you dont mind me asking ,but why do you work for Eduardo?You are so young", I asked after staring at her trying to catch her breath.

Denise had to be only a few years older than me .Maybe she seemed as though she was older becasue of her position in Eduardos mob.She was to dress and prepare the girls for the events. Had to present them from what I gather the night before.She did desighn the girls wardrobe,and seemed that she was in charge of the Pink room .Basically everything to do with style.And she seemed to be also in charge of the girls when they were sent out to missions, and events.

But nobody would have guessed with the colorful hair she seems to change everytime I see her .And the big smile she had on her face right now .That she was the one of the few who are behind the scenes ,maybe she knows stuff about Eduardo that his worst enemies would kill for.

"What?" she lifted her head up in surprise.

"Why do you work for Eduardo ,it seems really stressful ,your so young and beautiful you can be one of the girls even the main girl for Eduardo, if you wanted to.You know how to handle a gun " recalling when she handled the gun and made it ready for me when she made me put the garter the other night." You could lead - you lead us .Be the main girl"

"Violet ,my family we always been loyal to the Millas family and it has been like that for 4 generations .I am to serve the Millas family as my mother and father and my grandfather and so on. Its a service I am than willing to be in .Its my life.I dont need to be anywhere else this is where I am meant and I want to be" she told me soft smile on her face,geniuely happy." And as to be a one of the girls? No ,I love desighning clothes.Eduardo saw how good I was and had private instructors come and teach me.They came from everywhere France,Spain all over Europe!" she answered sitting down on a settee.

"But you can be in charge of-"

"No oh my..The girl who will lead the rest of the girls is the same one who will be aware of everything that relates to the Millas family welfare.Its tradition one has to lead.The one who will stay with Eduardo and can have all the money and secrets of the family,deals,drugs,cars anything that concerns this family. I can never be nor anyone else can be the leader for that position is filled already." she said smirking.