Chapter - 51

"Manik you are so coward..!"Cabir said sarcastically winking at Dhruv and Abhimanyu.
"What the hell? I am not coward..!"Manik said angrily and poured another shoot of vodka in his stomach. Four of them were sitting in the pub. Cabir,Dhruv and Abhimanyu were not too much drunk but they make sure that Manik will drink that much that he became full time 'Taali'..!
"Na..! Jhoot..! You are very coward..!"Abhimanyu said nodding his head.
"Aray bola na I am not coward...!"Manik roared.
"You are..!"Dhruv too joined them.
"How come?"Manik asked raising his eyebrow.
"Yaar Dadi nay bola ky tu aur Nandini akhty nahi reh skty aur tu ny maan liya..! Darta hai tu Dadi say..!"Cabir said in a serious tone.
"Oyee..! Main nahi darta Dadi say..!"Manik shouted banging his fist on the table.
"Tou Prove kar?"Abhimanyu said smilingly.
"Kesy?"Manik asked innocently.
"Simple..! You have to sneak on Nandini's terrace..! And have to shout a I LOVE YOU...!"Cabir said shrugging his shoulder.
"Bus..! Itne si baat..! I will do it..!" Manik said smilingly clicking his fingers.
"Wah mera sheer..!"Abhimanyu patted his back and Manik bowed his head dramatically for a thank you.
"Chal kaam par lag ja..!"Dhruv said in a hell serious tone and Manik got up. He has to prove today that he was not a coward..!
"Aur sun..! Tu Nandini kay terrace pay pay pohanch kay hamy call karna..! Warna hmy kesy pta chaly ga that you are not a COWARD..!"Cabir said dramatically and Manik showed him a thumbs up. As soon as Manik left the pub all three burst out in laughter.
"God..! He is gonna trouble Nandini a lot..!"Abhimanyu said feeling out of breath.
"It's gonna be so much fun..!"Cabir said laughingly.
...
Nandini's rashes were much better now but she was very tired so she took a hot shower which helped her to relax her muscles. She came out of bathroom and look herself in the mirror. She was so much happy..!
"Nandini Murthy you are glowing...!"She spoke to herself and suddenly she realized and slapped her head. "Nandini Murthy nahi..! Nandini Manik Malhotra..!"She said smilingly. Then she traced her rings both were equally important and beautiful to her. "Manik..! I am missing you..!"Nandini whispered. Suddenly she felt a thud sound the voice was from terrace. She became horrified and trembling with fear she walked towards the terrace and what she saw next was enough to dry the blood in her veins.
"Manik..!"She shouted worriedly. Manik was sitting on the floor with a very bad face and was rubbing his bum. Actually he sneaked at Nandini's terrace and accidentally fell his bum was hurt.He look at Nandini and showed him her 32 teeth. Nandini walked towards him "Manik tum yahan kya kar rahy ho?" Nandini said gritting her teeth. "Tum tou party main gaye thy na?"She asked angrily.
"Haan..! Gya tha..! But I came to you..!"Manik said smiling innocently and Nandini felt helpless. Suddenly something hit her and her eyes widened.
"Manik tum nay pee rakhi hai?"Nandini said shaking his shoulder and Manik was look at her lovingly. Her night beauty was so mesmerizing and her wet hair were cherry on the cake. Nandini look at Manik as it was clear he didn't listened to her she again shook his shoulder. "Manik..! I am asking you tum nay pee rakhi hai? Are you drunk?"Nandini said gritting her teeth.
"Nai..! Myny pee nahi hai..!"Manik said blinking his eyes,showing her his finger and Nandini palmed her face.
"Manik..! Tum yahan q aye ho?"Nandini asked worriedly as she very well remember Dadi's threat.
"Wo Cabir hai na..! Us nay mjy bola that I am coward..!"Manik said making a sad pout. "Tou myny bhi bola that I am not..!"Manik said dramatically and walked inside her room. Nandini held his arm.
"Manik..! Go..! Jaoa yahan say..!"She pleaded.
"Aray pori baat tou suno..! Tou haan Cabir challenged me that he will accept me brave only when I will sneak in your terrace and will shout an I LOVE YOU..!"Manik told her all the time smilingly,blinking his eyes and he shouted the I L U thing..! He was looking so cute but Nandini had to throw him out. She palmed his lips and showed him eyes. Nandini wanted to shoot Cabir on the spot but..!
"Shh...! Please don't shout..! You are very brave baba..! I know you love me..! Now please go..!"Nandini again pleaded.
"Ni..! Ya baat Cabir ko bhi btaoa..!"Manik said childishly.
"Ok..! Tomorrow I will tell Cabir ok? Abhi jaoa na..!"Nandini again tried to push him out but Manik stumbled and both fell on the bed. Nandini was under Manik and Manik smiled innocently at her.
"You know..! I fell in love with you at first sight..!"Manik told her dreamily,tucking a wet strand behind her ear and Nandini was losing it completely. The exotic fragrance of Manik's deo was driving her crazy. Manik leaned closer and he was about to capture her lips when suddenly the door knocked. Nandini came out of trance and palmed Manik's lips. Her throat became dry as she heard Dadi's voice outside.
"Manik..! Dadi..!"Nandini whispered worriedly and pushed Manik away.
"Haaan tou..! Dadi hain tou darta hoon kya un say?"Manik asked folding the sleeves of his blazer.
"Manik hide under the bed..!"Nandini said and with lots and lots of efforts Nandini succeeded in hiding him under the bed. "Jab tak main na bolon bahar mat ana aur awaz bhi mat karna..!"Nandini showed him finger and he obediently nodded with that he put his finger on his lips. Nandini hurriedly opened the door and Dadi rushed inside.
"Manik kahan hai?"Dadi shouted at Nandini.
"Dadi mjhy nahi pta..! Wo apny friends kay sth party karny kay liye gaya tha..! Us kay baad wo yahan nahi aya..!"Nandini lied confidently.
"Mj say jhoot mat bolo larki..!"Dadi said staring at her.
"Jhooot..! Toba Toba..! Main jhoot kion boloon ge Dadi..! Manik sach main yahan nahi hai..!"Nandini said faking a smile and Dadi checked the bathroom to which Nandini sighed that she didn't hide Manik in bathroom.
"Suno larki agar mjhy pata chala kay Manik tumhry kamry main aya tha tou tumhry liye acha nahi ho ga..!"Dadi warned Nandini and she nodded. Dadi was about to leave when suddenly Manik coughed and Nandini's eyes widen with horror. Dadi turned and Nandini composed herself.
"Kon khaansa?"Dadi asked raising her eyebrow.
"Main..! Main khaansi Dadi..! Wo kya hai na is mosam main mjhy khansi ho jati hai..!"Nandini said sadly and faked a cough. Dadi gave her a accusing look and after that she left. Nandini sighed and shut the door locked. Then she came to Manik who was still lying in the same position.
"Manik come out..!"Nandini said smilingly and Manik came out with a bad mood.
"Tum yahen ruko main tumhry liye coffee lay kar aati hoon..!"Nandini said patting his cheek but he grabbed her waist and she banged in his chest.
"I don't need coffee..!"Manik said huskily nibbling her earlobe sending shiver down her spine.
"Then?"She asked lost in his touch.
"The thing I need the most right now is..!"Manik said seductively leaning dangreously close to her lips and she gulped her saliva clearly guessing what was coming next.
"Is?"She too whispered panting heavily..! GOD..! Only this man had the ability to drive Nandini Manik Malhotra crazy.
"Is you..!"Manik ended his words and fused his lips with hers. Nandini felt the musky taste of vodka in his mouth which drove her insane. During the kiss Manik pushed her on the bed and came on top of her. Nandini knew Manik was totally out of senses she forcefully broke the kiss and tried to push him but he was determined in his actions.
"Manik..! Please stop..! You are not in your senses..!"Gathering all her courage to tried to stop him but her lips were again shut by his harsh wild kiss. Manik within seconds undid his blazer and shirt,threw them in some corner. Then he again hovered Nandini who was begging him to stop.
"Nandini..! Although I am not in my senses but I know what I am doing..! And I promise I wont hurt you..!"This was all Manik's answer for her pleads. Nandini closed her eyes to gave in..! Manik almost tore her top in haste and started kissing her madly. Nandini moaned his name nth times which ignited the already burning wire inside him. He was rough today actually very wild but Nandini was loving it. Being loved and claimed by your love is the best and most beautiful thing she had ever felt in her life. She moaned,whined and cried in pain and pleasure. Forcing her hands roughly on the mattress and almost crushing her under his manly weight he claimed her to which a loud moan escaped her mouth which was shushed by his soft butterfly kiss. He gathered her exhausted figure in his strong arms and kissed away her tears moreover he pecked her forehead.
"I am sorry..! If I hurt you..!"He whispered in her ear maybe figuring out the fact what he had done.
"Manik..! Don't be sorry..! I love it when you love me..!"Nandini too whispered pecking his cheek.
"But still I was harsh..!"Manik said in an apologetic tone.
"No..! You were not..!"She said strictly and hugged him tightly. He kissed her hair and entwined their hands. "Now sleep..!"Nandini said and made him hide his face in her hair. She kept ruffling his hair until his breathing became even.
"I love you so much Nandini..!"He murmured in his sleep and Nandini smiled.
"I love you too..!"She whispered lovingly and kissed his forehead. Then she too lazily closed her eyes to sleep.