Chapter 3: Confused

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

We were eatting dinner.

Thankfully Joshua sat at the other end of the table. We usually sit beside each other, but not today.

About halfway through our meal, S.coups came back.

"How's he doing?" I asked as he sat beside me in the empty seat where Joshua would normally sit.

"Not good." S.coups shook he head and sighed. "I think he will be ok though. How are you doing?"

I looked down at my meal. "Fine." I said in a slow voice.

"I don't believe you." S.coups said.

The whole table was silent. Unsure of whether they should continue talking or not.

"Well you should." I said and looked up at S.coups before continuing to eat.

He didn't say anything back.

After a few minutes, conversations started up again. Though, I said nothing. Neither did S.coups or Joshua.

After we finished eatting, some of the members went to the kitchen, to clean up. S.coups and I headed to the living room with the rest of the members.

I sat on the couch and watched us Joshua walked to the vocal team's bedroom.

"How are you actually doing?" S.coups whispered to me.

I paused for moment. "I'm not to sure."

"Do you want to talk about it?" S.coups asked.

"Not really. I'm just to confused, my thoughts don't make sense." I said quietly while looking at my lap.

S.coups sighed. "We should still talk. It will make you feel better."

"I guess." I said.

I heard someone comes into the living room and I looked over to see Mingyu.

"How's he doing?" I asked, referring to Wonwoo.

"I don't know, honestly." Mingyu said and sat down, leaning his head on S.coups's legs. "He barely said a word to me. He's alseep now."

"What did he say?" S.coups asked.

Mingyu leaned his head back and looked up at S.coups and I. "He just said that he didn't want me to leave when I said had to take the plates out." Mingyu sighed. "I left the plates in the bedroom."

"Don't worry about that." S.coups said while patting Mingyu's shoulder. "Dino, will you go get them?"

"Why me?" Dino wined.

"Because your our maknae, that's why." Seungkwan said with sass.

"Fiiinnnneeeee." Dino wined as he got up and made his way to the bedroom.

I look at Mingyu to see him felling alseep on S.coups.

"Hyung! Come quick!" Dino yelled as he ran into the living room.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Mingyu asked, sounding kind of half alseep.

"It's Wonwoo hyung! I think he's having a nightmare or something."

Dino didn't finish his sentence before Mingyu ran out of the living room.

"Everyone stay here." S.coups said. "Mingyu will take care Wonwoo just fine. We don't have to worry."

Everyone nodded and continued what they were doing.

"Hoshi, come here for a second." S.coups said.

Hoshi looked confused but came over to S.coups.

He whispered something in Hoshi's ear, but I don't know what it was.

"Yeah, sure." Hoshi said, nodding his head.

"Thanks." S.coups said and Hoshi went and sat back down. "Follow me."

S.coups stood up and starting leaving the living room.

I quickly stood and followed behind him.

We went to the performance team's bedroom.

"So that was what you asked Hoshi." I said was we walked in.

"Yeah, well my bedroom has Mingyu and Wonwoo in it, and your's has Joshua. Who I don't think you want to see right now."

"You're right about that." I said and sat down on one of the beds.

S.coups sat beside me. "What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Only four things really. Why did Joshua stay that to Wonwoo? Why did he kiss me? Is he gay? And, does he like me?" I said.

"Well, what I think is, he is gay, and he is confused because he was raised knowing being gay was wrong, and yes, he probably does like you." S.coups said.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I repeated over and over as I stood up and started pacing.

"Hey! Calm down. It's okay." S.coups said coming up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"It's not okay." I said and stopped pacing. "I liked both kisses and now I don't know if I made the right choice and if I stay with you it will make Joshua more upset but if I go with Joshua it will make you upset and-" I was cut off by a pair lips against mine.

"It's ok. Stop crying." S.coups said.

I hadn't even realized I started crying.

S.coups rubbed his thumbs along my cheeks wiping away my tears.

"For all you know, Joshua may not even like you. Choose what your heart tells you." S.coups said. "I'll leave you to think."

S.coups started walking towards the door.

"I choose you."

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
Whoo yay!

I'll updating before the end of the week because I don't have school Wednesday-Friday. Yay five day weekend!

Hope you all enjoy this story!